has anyone played a match against one of the FUT founders?

aladdin
613 posts An Exciting Prospect
so just earlier today i was playing in division 3 and my opponent had FUT founder instead of the usual username tag. was pretty surreal. he had an insane squad as well. has anyone else played any of these guys? i bet they get given free coins and whatnot

Comments

• CarpeDiem
    1272 posts Professional
    A FUT founder is just someone who played ultimate team within the first month of it coming out in 2009, they don't get any benefits like free coins from it lol.
  • holdenwait
    51967 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    many times
  • DG4KH
    1630 posts Play-Off Hero
    Loads of times, i avoid them as usually they are solid players
  • SimmoEFC
    11462 posts Has That Special Something
    You don't see many on PS4 because most PS4 players have come from the 360, like myself.
  • serrer7
    1377 posts Professional
    SimmoEFC wrote: »
    You don't see many on PS4 because most PS4 players have come from the 360, like myself.

And me ;)
  • Mini_Miudo
    9490 posts League Winner
    aladdin wrote: »
    i bet they get given free coins and whatnot

I wish!!! :joy:
  • Jonx88
    567 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'm a FUT founder in Div 3 my team name is Celtic FC Bhoys, doubt it was me you played tho my best player is 88 Aguero.

I loved the first UT you got to use your Virtual Pro in your squad I really miss that!
  • Tekkerz
    3345 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2016
    I'm a futfounder from 360 then got a ps3 in 2013 I've faced a few some are good.
    I've played April 2016 players and they are really good 2nd account obviously.
    A funny story back in 2010 I packed a messi and my trade pile was 30 max and I packed a messi and I had to discard him there was no way round it, the pack weight was really good back then.
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Tekkerz wrote: »
    I'm a futfounder from 360 then got a ps3 in 2013 I've faced a few some are good.
    I've played April 2016 players and they are really good 2nd account obviously.

Not necessarily. They may have been playing H2H all this while
  • Scottish21
    2236 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm a FUT founder aswell. Can only remember seeing another 1 in the last few weeks this fifa. We don't get free coins lol but we get alot of packs at the start but I think they changed it the last couple of fifa's so we get the same as someone with fut account a year or 2 old.
  • California
    3893 posts National Call-Up
    I played a fut founder two weeks ago. Called him a noob for parking the bus and playing auto defense. Then cursed him out a little bit.
  • collie_96
    1305 posts Professional
    I'm only a 2010 man myself, would of moving to have that FOUNDER sign though
  • Torres4Lif3
    6657 posts Big Money Move
    holdenwait wrote: »
    many times

• aladdin
    613 posts An Exciting Prospect
    that's really interesting, thanks for the feedback!

does that mean you guys have actually been involved since the very beginning?!
  • Orison
    42913 posts International Superstar
    DG4KH wrote: »

@DG4KH cherry-picking is for noobs, git gud ;)
  • Mackie17
    4908 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2016
    Majority of FUT founders iv played are no better than anyone else. 15 year olds tend to be the best at this game lol its the new accounts that beat me
  • DG4KH
    1630 posts Play-Off Hero
    Orison wrote: »
    DG4KH wrote: »

@DG4KH cherry-picking is for noobs, git gud ;)

i'm an average player, i want to better my chance of winning :smiley:
  • Fozberry
    247 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm Fut founder, though I don't get in a great deal of matches a year, I'm a casual gamer, and would say average at best.
    It means pretty much nothing except in 14 I think I got an extra 2 packs on startup for it.
  • COACH
    20483 posts Club Captain
    holdenwait wrote: »
    many times

• hields
    161 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm a fut founder and only just reached division 2 this year where no better then other players, as the game changes every year.. I do get a lot of messages saying I'm terrible for a founder after games even tho I beat them, and a lot back out of games when they see the founder status.
  • Dasco
    6476 posts Big Money Move
    CarpeDiem wrote: »
    A FUT founder is just someone who played ultimate team within the first month of it coming out in 2009, they don't get any benefits like free coins from it lol.

Well that's what we want you to think. :)
  • Tekkerz
    3345 posts National Call-Up
    aladdin wrote: »
    that's really interesting, thanks for the feedback!

does that mean you guys have actually been involved since the very beginning?!

Yep I remember ultimate team was a add-on I think it was £5 Maybe that's why the packs were really good.