Ribery

MonKeano
248 posts Sunday League Hero
Is he any good this year? I just realised how cheap he is and don't think I've ever played against him

Comments

• finsfan85
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    I've been using him recently and can't say I'm very impressed with him.
  • MonKeano
    finsfan85 wrote: »

That's what I was afraid of :( His 5* skills are appealing to me though
  • finsfan85
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    MonKeano wrote: »
    finsfan85 wrote: »

That's what I was afraid of :( His 5* skills are appealing to me though

I don't use skills much so you may be able to get more use out of him if you do.
  • nsholmberg11
    1175 posts Professional
    You try him last year?

He is definitely good, but not a superstar for me while Reus is. Prob worth a shot I'd say, but tamper your expectations
  • MonKeano
    You try him last year?

He is definitely good, but not a superstar for me while Reus is. Prob worth a shot I'd say, but tamper your expectations

No I haven't used him since 14 and he was a god
  • Liam W
    2574 posts Fans' Favourite
    Doesn't seem very good vs me.
  • brunolupi
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Reus is much better.
  • Wooly1203
    2434 posts Fans' Favourite
    He is an excellent dribbler and passer. His shooting is alright. Best as a wide mid IMO
  • Lilwhit
    516 posts Sunday League Hero
    Funny because Ribery was much better than Reus for me. The problem for me was his stamina he'd be less effective ending of games but give him a go.
  • Boomhauer
    1047 posts Professional
    Lilwhit wrote: »
    Funny because Ribery was much better than Reus for me. The problem for me was his stamina he'd be less effective ending of games but give him a go.

Yea his stamina was bad but he is very good on the ball.
  • viva Colonia
    1115 posts Professional
    Reus was way better for me too. Or lets say more effective. Played Ribery for about 20 games in a 4411 at LM and he really had 0 goals and 0 assists. He was very smooth to play with but seemed to be no threat for the opponents goal
  • brunolupi
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park

Yes, exactly! He's terrible in the end of the matches. And I think his shotting is not as effective as Reus'.
  • MonKeano
    brunolupi wrote: »

Yes, exactly! He's terrible in the end of the matches. And I think his shotting is not as effective as Reus'.

I think i'll stay away, low stamina annoys me so much
  • IvBican182
    585 posts Semi-Pro
    For me he is great ..use him over Reus all the time ..Reus is broken this year
  • Gromit
    3443 posts National Call-Up
    He's great for me. Love using him.
  • Nobber93
    1442 posts Play-Off Hero
    He's better than Reus but then Ribery has stamina issues. I'm hoping that there's a decent LW in Bundi TOTS I can't afford IF Costa. It's a shame Schurlle hasn't got an IF at the LW :(
  • Brazil4fun
    2605 posts Fans' Favourite
    Reus 73 stamina
    Ribery 69 stamina

Please dont compare them because of stamina , Ribery´s dribble is quality , for me Ribery all day
  • Uncle Remus
    2020 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ribery is class. Finishing in the box is better than his stats suggest, he's not going to nail long shots. His dribbling and agility make him appear faster.
  • holdenwait
    56442 posts National Treasure
    all I know is this is the first year for a while that I've heard more people choosing Ribery over Reus.
  • bberger
    5165 posts Big Money Move
    His workrates really make him usable as a creative wing. His stamina at the end of games is rather terrible though..
  • Scouser
    2537 posts Fans' Favourite
    He is sooooo good , best player for such a price.