Autobots and coin sellers!!

Gonnie
122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I was under the illusion that Ea had stopped the Autobot bidders and rid the game of coin sellers. I was on EA fifa twitter and there was a guy blatantly promoting coin selling with a 5% discount. This prompted me to investigate for 2 mins and bam, theres loads of them. ULTIMATE TEAM IS A CON
ES ARE COMPLICIT IN THIS CON.

WHAT IS THE POINT.

Comments

• jacobdtr
    897 posts Semi-Pro
    You really thought they ever stopped...? :unamused:
  • Rozz
    6721 posts Big Money Move
    Coin selling is on a very small level this year
  • Gonnie
    Rozz wrote: »

How do you know?
  • Coops
    5095 posts Big Money Move
    it's the decepticons you need to watch out for
  • Rozz
    6721 posts Big Money Move
    Gonnie wrote: »
    Rozz wrote: »

How do you know?
    Look at the market
  • Gonnie
    The point is a quick google search highlights the sheer volum of these sellers. They offer upto 80 million coins on the EA TWITTER one. Im starting to believe EA may be supplying these sites with coins. These sites are run as a buisness and some claim to have been running for years. WAKEN UP PEOPLE
  • Gonnie
    Coops wrote: »

Very clever. You got nothing good to say then say nothing
  • wijnaldum16
    3890 posts National Call-Up

• Gonnie

Great input trying to get the thread closed, seen this tactic before with the fanboys. Moderator please dont give me the thread closed for " going off topic" i cant control these wonderful words of wisdom.
  • Ermski
    755 posts Semi-Pro
    I think ( but not 100% cos I don't watch them) that fangs and capgun promote coin selling. Apologies if I'm wrong. It's annoying.
  • Gonnie
    edited May 2016
    Ermski wrote: »
    I think ( but not 100% cos I don't watch them) that fangs and capgun promote coin selling. Apologies if I'm wrong. It's annoying.

Most youtube uploads seem to do that. The sad part is ea encourage the players to post on youtube!! They even use some prominent youtubers to advertise, wont name them, you know what i mean
  • Jim
    1379 posts Professional
    The point is a quick google search highlights the sheer volum of these sellers. They offer upto 80 million coins on the EA TWITTER one. Im starting to believe EA may be supplying these sites with coins. These sites are run as a buisness and some claim to have been running for years. WAKEN UP PEOPLE

1. None of EA's official Twitter accounts has ever promoted coin selling, or been connected (since the changes during FIFA 15) to anyone who promotes coin selling.
    2. It's very hard (and almost impossible) to eliminate coin selling and bots completely, but EA have greatly reduced it.
    3. How do we know this? Ebay. There are still coin sellers on ebay, but the price is up 10-20x what they were during the worst of FIFA 15 and the sellers' feedback is either awful or nonexistent. When EA weren't cracking down on coinsellers last year, there were dozens of them selling coins on ebay. They were selling them for cheap, and they all had tons of positive feedback from people who purchased coins.
    4. Given the market changes on ebay, chances are that any private site advertising coins for cheap is a scam, and will only steal money from gullible people.
  • wijnaldum16

Great input trying to get the thread closed, seen this tactic before with the fanboys. Moderator please dont give me the thread closed for " going off topic" i cant control these wonderful words of wisdom.

I was trying to get the thread closed?
  • Gonnie
    Jim wrote: »

1. None of EA's official Twitter accounts has ever promoted coin selling, or been connected (since the changes during FIFA 15) to anyone who promotes coin selling.
    2. It's very hard (and almost impossible) to eliminate coin selling and bots completely, but EA have greatly reduced it.
    3. How do we know this? Ebay. There are still coin sellers on ebay, but the price is up 10-20x what they were during the worst of FIFA 15 and the sellers' feedback is either awful or nonexistent. When EA weren't cracking down on coinsellers last year, there were dozens of them selling coins on ebay. They were selling them for cheap, and they all had tons of positive feedback from people who purchased coins.
    4. Given the market changes on ebay, chances are that any private site advertising coins for cheap is a scam, and will only steal money from gullible people.

• BlitzersNL
    24488 posts Club Captain
    7clssu.jpg
  • Gonnie
    https://mobile.twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA/status/727905662735372289

this twitter acount !! Has 1.62 million followers. Is it EA's real account? You tell me
  • Gonnie
    BlitzersNL wrote: »
    7clssu.jpg

Another fanboy as above. Seen it all before. Check the link !! Scroll to the bottom.
  • 46 Yaya's
    809 posts Semi-Pro
    I take it your new to Fifa
  • Jim
    1379 posts Professional

this twitter acount !! Has 1.62 million followers. Is it EA's real account? You tell me

Oh boy. You don't understand how Twitter works, huh?

What you're seeing there is a reply. Anyone who wants to can reply to the official EA account and thousands of people do. That's a twitter account that advertises scam coin sales replying to a public tweet. It's not an endorsement or promotion.
  • Gonnie
    46 Yaya's wrote: »

Who me?? Does having your ultimate team since May 2010 seem new to you. When do i hit your experience level?
  • Gonnie

What you're seeing there is a reply. Anyone who wants to can reply to the official EA account and thousands of people do. That's a twitter account that advertises scam coin sales replying to a public tweet. It's not an endorsement or promotion.

That account is official then. They respond to posters. Surely they can remove the coinsellers?
  • BlitzersNL
    24488 posts Club Captain
    edited May 2016

We haven't announced it yet, you'll have to be patient and keep an eye on our feed for more information.

How is this motivating you to buy coins?
  • Gonnie
    edited May 2016

We haven't announced it yet, you'll have to be patient and keep an eye on our feed for more information.

How is this motivating you to buy coins?

Look at the last 3 posts in that link. They answer posts above these last 3 posts, so its an active ea account. And who said i wanted to buy coins. I want it stopped. Same as autobots. Just want a FAIR game for everyone. The haters gotta hate
  • BlitzersNL
    24488 posts Club Captain
    Stop pming me you ****
  • Gonnie
    Stop pming me you ****

Well stop acting the clown trying to get the post closed. You dont agree go away. The swear words just emphisise the fact your trying to get the thresd closed.
  • 46 Yaya's
    809 posts Semi-Pro
    46 Yaya's wrote: »

Who me?? Does having your ultimate team since May 2010 seem new to you. When do i hit your experience level?

I ask because you must be the only person playing Fifa' since 10 who doesn't know the rules.
  • Jim
    1379 posts Professional

That account is official then. They respond to posters. Surely they can remove the coinsellers?

Remove from Twitter? Again, that's not how Twitter works. EA can't ban anyone, just complain if the account is impersonating them.

I guess they could block each fraud account that replies to them, but all the coinsellers will do is create a dozen bot accounts in their place to reply to every tweet.

And again, none of this is endorsing or promoting coinselling. In fact, EA very publicly and actively work to stop it.
  • Gonnie

Remove from Twitter? Again, that's not how Twitter works. EA can't ban anyone, just complain if the account is impersonating them.

I guess they could block each fraud account that replies to them, but all the coinsellers will do is create a dozen bot accounts in their place to reply to every tweet.

And again, none of this is endorsing or promoting coinselling. In fact, EA very publicly and actively work to stop it.

Gotta love the way people back this company up
  • Jim
    1379 posts Professional

Gotta love the way people back this company up

Come in here with a wild conspiracy theory and people will set you straight. It's a forum, if you don't have evidence to back up your point prepare yourself for disagreement.

There's plenty about EA I don't like, but the idea that they're responsible for policing their Twitter replies is ridiculous.
  • wijnaldum16
    This thread should be closed imo
This discussion has been closed.