Bronze and Silver Divisions for Fifa 17

Tenannerz
20 posts Last Pick at the Park
edited May 2016
As a Fifa player, I struggle to find fun things to do on Fifa. I've won Division 1 online multiple times and it just gets kind of boring after winning it so much. I was thinking for Fifa 17 to add in bronze and silver divisions. Not only would it be new and fun, but it also would add value and use to bronze and silver players. In Fifa 16 there isn't much you can do with bronzes other than the rare bronze tournaments that come out. Yes there is the Bronze Classic tournament but no one ever plays that. Silvers you can slightly do more with and they are actually playable against golds. I think there should be 3 divisions. 1 for bronze, 1 for silvers and 1 as the standard division. In the standard division any quality of card is acceptable (BSG). Let me know what you guys think of this idea.
Cheers!

Comments

• alex1987
    5852 posts Big Money Move
    I have actually brought this up on these forums a few months ago.
    Personally i would love this.

I would prefer the same 10 divisions for gold, 5 divisions on silver and 3 divisions on bronze based on the number of people that play.
  • Tenannerz
    20 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited May 2016
    alex1987 wrote: »

I would prefer the same 10 divisions for gold, 5 divisions on silver and 3 divisions on bronze based on the number of people that play.

Thats a good suggestion. It would bring more dimension to the game because rarely do you play a silver team and it is nearly impossible to ever play a bronze team. With separate divisions, prices for bronze and silvers will go up, creating an actual market for them.
  • Frankenberry
    10217 posts Has That Special Something
    Tenannerz wrote: »
    because rarely do you play a silver team and it is nearly impossible to ever play a bronze team

And this is also the reason that bronze/silver seasons would probably also be dead, even with fewer than 10 divisions.

The population and general interest in bronzes and silvers doesn't really support adding new game modes for them. I'd rather see EA implement more game modes for gold teams.
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    alex1987 wrote: »

Agreed
  • Reece Tha BEAST
    17022 posts World Class
    In order to keep a steady population the bronze and silver seasons EA would probably have to scrap all the tournaments, maybe just leaving one featured weekly tourney.

I'd even wipe out single matches.

Maybe add a few tasks like giving players untradeable rewards for winning the bronze and silver seasons etc