TOTS Julio Cesar Blows

bear
6030 posts Big Money Move
I feel like every year, without failure, how many versions of him get made he is consistently the worst keeper in the game. This year is far from an exception. How? How does he always suck so bad?

Comments

• AFC AJAX NR 1
    13214 posts Has That Special Something
    it is the height imo, although he wasn't bad for me in UT12
  • DUKESTER-x
    2839 posts National Call-Up
    He blows with a +15 attribute card on him so not surprised.
  • bear
    But then Iker Casillas (all versions) at the very least holds his own if I can score my usual 3 or 4 goals.
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13214 posts Has That Special Something
    bear wrote: »
    But then Iker Casillas (all versions) at the very least holds his own if I can score my usual 3 or 4 goals.

shocking for me, like Bravo, etc

I prefer my GKs to be 1m90 or taller
  • MPL4
    1806 posts Fans' Favourite
    Buffoon. Another clown keeper. I swear thus guy has kangaroo arms. Never seen him catch anything... Punch punch punch... Watch a ball.... Punch punch punch
  • JohnDoe
    11847 posts Has That Special Something
    it is the height imo

• pekkaa88
    6633 posts Big Money Move

he's not that short.. Oblak and Navas are the same height and both are great
  • ChrisLFC
    7338 posts League Winner
    He was great for me in UT13.
  • bberger
    5175 posts Big Money Move
    He's been as ❤️❤️❤️❤️ as Casillas or Valdes have been for me.. same goes for Buffon too and I agree 100% with what MPL4 said.. the only difference is that they become superheroes when I have to play against them..
  • edwinstree
    8387 posts League Winner
    it is the height imo

• bear
    bberger wrote: »
    He's been as ❤️❤️❤️❤️ as Casillas or Valdes have been for me.. same goes for Buffon too and I agree 100% with what MPL4 said.. the only difference is that they become superheroes when I have to play against them..
    That's the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ that pisses me off the most. Only Cech and Handanovic have had those rare double digit save games for me, and against me I'm only scoring if it's a 2 on 1 which is no longer a guaranteed goal this year, because that pass could go just about anywhere.
  • truegunn3r
    10273 posts Has That Special Something
    edited May 2016
    That title made me laugh, and no, I don't know why he sucks so bad.
  • Barslund
    4651 posts National Call-Up
    To bad I'm not into men.
  • He was great for me.
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    That's the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ that pisses me off the most. Only Cech and Handanovic have had those rare double digit save games for me, and against me I'm only scoring if it's a 2 on 1 which is no longer a guaranteed goal this year, because that pass could go just about anywhere.

Man, this. I would so much want to use Buffon but the man blows big time. Yet if I face him, can't score more than one to save my life.
  • Wooly1203
    3080 posts National Call-Up
    He was so good in Fut 10. Downhill from there
  • CFCHenri
    3772 posts National Call-Up
    mHazard wrote: »

Man, this. I would so much want to use Buffon but the man blows big time. Yet if I face him, can't score more than one to save my life.

All 3 quotes.. Exactly how I feel, got murked 7-1 with Buffon behaving like Kameni, every shot went in. He just falls down on his spot instead of diving left and right to save. Play against him and he's Buffon 'in his prime'.
  • Angy
    2746 posts Fans' Favourite
    Faced the same with Julio. He just stops everything you shoot directly at him (including near post power shots from someone like bale)
  • BlitzersNL
    25004 posts Player of the Year
    Just played him, conceded 5 from me. Pretty decent goalkeeper though, was just unlucky that the guy couldn't defend.
  • bberger

To be fair though it's keepers like Marchetti, Guaita (?), Ulreich and one exception with Cech that are pulling those unbelievable double digit save games for me. It's just the likes of Casillas, Handanovic, Leno and especially Buffon and Courtois that let me down on a consistent basis when they're with me.
  • bear

To be fair though it's keepers like Marchetti, Guaita (?), Ulreich and one exception with Cech that are pulling those unbelievable double digit save games for me. It's just the likes of Casillas, Handanovic, Leno and especially Buffon and Courtois that let me down on a consistent basis when they're with me.
    Really, Handanovic and Leno let you down? They're my go-to's whenever Cech is not applicable.

• SweetJesus101
    3209 posts National Call-Up
    worst gk for me.
  • bberger

Really, Handanovic and Leno let you down? They're my go-to's whenever Cech is not applicable.

Handanovic lets me down big time. With Leno is either way - wither okay-ish good or freakingly bad. Ulreich on the other hand isn't crazy good - but he never seems to be crazy bad either.