Chances of Ozil and Koscielny tots

James123_afc
410 posts Sunday League Hero
As an arsenal fan of course I want more than the guaranteed bellerin card, these 3 would be nasty to use in any prem side or nationality side, just wondering the chances of the two additions should it be a 23 side, your thoughts on who should be included in the team as ea may not put all the guaranteed ones from pfa in the team, e.g coutinho last season

Comments

• Dawud
    15660 posts World Class
    Ozil yes, koscielny 25% chance
  • Dylan98SWFC
    1314 posts Professional
    edited May 2016
    Ozil is doubtful for me, look at how many other options in that position will already be in tots.
  • ryan217
    2872 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ozil should be in, Koscielny should not.
  • James123_afc
    @Dylan98SWFC I understand there will be a lot of possibilities but the 19 assists this season is hard to compare to plus he will be like 94-96 rated, would be great to play with a tots ozil since fut12
  • James123_afc
    Anyone fancy making a prediction team as a comment, bit of fun
  • DUKESTER-x
    2839 posts National Call-Up
    Ozil is doubtful for me, look at how many other options in that position will already be in tots.

Pretty sure the #1 BPL head of assists is doubtful for a TOTS... NOT! Guaranteed TOTS Ozil for me.
  • Dylan98SWFC
    1314 posts Professional
    DUKESTER-x wrote: »

Pretty sure the #1 BPL head of assists is doubtful for a TOTS... NOT! Guaranteed TOTS Ozil for me.

I wasn't aware he was that outstanding, yeah it's a given then.
  • JustBanter
    11 posts Ball Boy
    I think Ozil won't.... 3 assists in 2016... Fabregas did that in one match
  • James123_afc
    @JustBanter But fabregas has not been anywhere near what he is capable of this term, this season ozil has probably been the best midfielder in epl alongside Erikson and Alli, Kante etc.
  • JustBanter
    11 posts Ball Boy
    @JustBanter But fabregas has not been anywhere near what he is capable of this term, this season ozil has probably been the best midfielder in epl alongside Erikson and Alli, Kante etc.

exactly my point, Fabregas has played dreadful this season but despite this he's still got the same amount of assists ozil has in 2016 in 1 game
  • DUKESTER-x
    2839 posts National Call-Up
    JustBanter wrote: »

exactly my point, Fabregas has played dreadful this season but despite this he's still got the same amount of assists ozil has in 2016 in 1 game

So what? This is Team Of The SEASON not half.
  • Beermoney
    499 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Thing is, ozil is still creating chances just not being finished
  • James123_afc
    Obviously ea tend to pick the players that will make them the money, so they have to pick the big players but at the same time they have to pick it on stats. Ozil still has 19 assists in the campaign so I think that will sway it. Anyone agree?
  • JustBanter
    11 posts Ball Boy
    edited May 2016

@DUKESTER-x

Yes, but to be in the team of the season you have to half two good halves not one bad and one good

• Uncle Remus
    2020 posts Fans' Favourite
    I don't know if he will or won't, but the bipolar opinions for Ozil are so nauseating. Before the season started he was sooo overrated and then two games in he's the savior of Arsenal and now everyone hates him again. He's a world class player, he's well worth the praise and I'd blame Wenger before I'd blame him IMO.
  • A5B
    2975 posts National Call-Up
    Anyone who thinks Ozil isn't deserving of a TOTS needs to get checked...most assists in the league by an absolute mile, and is still creating chances at a ridiculous rate - they're just not being finished (looking at you, Olivier). His individual play hasn't dropped at all, the players around him have just let him down. He's still contributed to more goals than both Payet and Alli. Also, Fabregas got in last year for having fewer assists than Ozil this term, and he completely lost form the second half of the season. Yet nobody batted an eye/disagreed when that happened.

Anyways, Ozil 100% should be in the TOTS.
  • James123_afc
    @JustBanter Not necessarily, Some of the actual epl team of the year has not performed all season yet they will still get a blue card.
  • James123_afc
    Especially when tots first was introduced in fifa 12, some players don't perform all season long as strikers have bad games still get top scorer etc.
  • GiveMeKoke
    1530 posts Play-Off Hero
    i hate how the young generation now just feel that if you don't have stats, youre a useless player. ozil of course will be in TOTS. Kosc, not so much.
  • Tim86
    2166 posts Fans' Favourite

Plenty of them around. Like this one: http://news.futhead.com/posts/totw-predictions/33613-tots-predictions-barclays-premier-league

As said, Ozil will surely make it, but Kos is quite uncertain. Cech and Monreal are options as well, but no way we will see 4 or more Arsenal players in there.
  • James123_afc
    @Tim86 Good points buddy but who knows if thee is a 23 man squad then still who knows but I guess we will know on friday
  • BigSharpsBWFC
    350 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ozil will get one, I'm not totally convinced that Bellerin would get one although he does have a good chance. Be very surprised if Koscielny got one, EA do sometimes like to chuck players in though to encourage people to buy packs.
  • James123_afc
    @BigSharpsBWFC I do see bellerin in it as he was the best right back this season in my opinion and pfa agreed with that.
  • Tim86
    2166 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 2016
    @BigSharpsBWFC I do see bellerin in it as he was the best right back this season in my opinion and pfa agreed with that.
    Bellerin should be in. Was already in PFA TOTS and who else is really going to be in there at RB? Walker could be an outsider, but no way he would be in above Bellerin. Close to 100%

Ozil is 100% as well, despite the many options on this position.

Rose was leftback in PFA team of the year, but if they want a 2nd LB I couldn't really think of another besides Monreal or Fuchs, so that could be another close call...I would say about 40% chance

Cech was mostly amazing first half of the season. De Gea is a lock and the 2nd GK will be between Cech, Butland and Schmeichel I guess..can't be more than 33% chance. Butland's injury upped his chances though.

Kosc will be behind Smalling and Alderweireld for sure, but who else? Most have been quite incostent. Huth is an option but he has mostly been an element in a good working team, not a great individual. Seems about 50% at worst for Kos imo, maybe a little more.

The only issue is that one Arsenal player might just ruin the chances of another because EA won't want the team to be filled with almost 20% Arsenal players after ranking third or fourth.
  • Frankenberry
    10214 posts Has That Special Something
    edited May 2016

eH3jz7y.png

Edit: Made this a few days before MC TOTS and went with the +5/6 OVR upgrade on each. Obviously EA are giving out a wider variety of upgrades now (e.g. +11 OVR on Kante).
  • Coops
    5095 posts Big Money Move
    Ozil 100%, Koscielny 0%
  • James123_afc
    @Frankenberry I doubt all would be in there but still a fantastic prediction
  • James123_afc
    @Coops after Toby alder and the Leicester centre backs there is no one else doing better than koscielny. Koscielny has two informs at 85-86 so he could have a 91 ovr which would appeal to fans to buy points etc lol
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain

eH3jz7y.png

Edit: Made this a few days before MC TOTS and went with the +5/6 OVR upgrade on each. Obviously EA are giving out a wider variety of upgrades now (e.g. +11 OVR on Kante).

I'd suck off a dozen tramps for that KDB.
  • James123_afc
    @DaveSaves Jesus haha