I need team upgrade help please guys.

Otis
3404 posts National Call-Up
edited May 2016
This is my current team and I have 170k to upgrade, I'm thinking of one of 3 changes. Do I get Stoichkov at CM for Suker (I know he's a striker but I think he could do a job there. Or do I replace the non existent Hulk for Figo/MOTM Di Maria. Or finally do I just upgrade Ibra to the 91 or 92 after a tiny bit of trading.

Any other suggestions are welcome but the majority of the team are set in stone either due to me liking them in real life or just in the game.

Edit - I know I could wait for certain TOTS upgrades such as Hulk but I'm not a fan of waiting around for players when I can play now.

39cfaf3ea496de688c106f43a67c0ee4.png

Comments

• Snipguy
    12983 posts Has That Special Something
    I think the Figo idea is the best out of that bunch :)
  • DoD_Jester
    26196 posts Player of the Year
    Otis wrote: »
    This is my current team and I have 170k to upgrade, I'm thinking of one of 3 changes. Do I get Stoichkov at CM for Suker (I know he's a striker but I think he could do a job there. Or do I replace the non existent Hulk for Figo/MOTM Di Maria. Or finally do I just upgrade Ibra to the 91 or 92 after a tiny bit of trading.

Any other suggestions are welcome but the majority of the team are set in stone either due to me liking them in real life or just in the game.

Edit - I know I could wait for certain TOTS upgrades such as Hulk but I'm not a fan of waiting around for players when I can play now.

Can't recommend 92 ibra enough mate, took me a little getting used to his movement but he's insane now, 46 in 32 games in seasons(8 of those were server dcs and in one of those he got 7 so should be higher)
  • Otis
    Snipguy wrote: »
    I think the Figo idea is the best out of that bunch :)

I do want Figo as I've not used him for about 2 fifas but for some reason I never get my RW involved so I'm unsure whether he'll be worth the coins
  • Otis

Can't recommend 92 ibra enough mate, took me a little getting used to his movement but he's insane now, 46 in 32 games in seasons(8 of those were server dcs and in one of those he got 7 so should be higher)

Is the 92 worth the extra 170k? The NIF has been very very good to me up until very recently.
  • DoD_Jester
    26196 posts Player of the Year
    edited May 2016

Is the 92 worth the extra 170k? The NIF has been very very good to me up until very recently.

for me most definately, his shooting was always good but the 92 is next level(havent used the 90 or 91), and i find him much better on the ball, he can actually make a yard for himself now
    eiow2d.png
    been playing him at false 9 and striker in a 433 4 with laudrup behind
  • Otis

for me most definately, his shooting was always good but the 92 is next level(havent used the 90 or 91), and i find him much better on the ball, he can actually make a yard for himself now
    eiow2d.png
    been playing him at false 9 and striker in a 433 4 with laudrup behind

I think you've just sold me on him, I guess I better earn this extra 20k or so.