Neuer vs SIF Leno vs SIF Fährmann

PureFramez
3628 posts National Call-Up
Who do you think is the best one in your opinion? Obviously Leno lacks the long throw, but his card still looks sick

Comments

• Bvegas
    1472 posts Play-Off Hero
    Didn't buy Neuer this year. SIF Leno has been twice as good as SIF Fahrmann for me this year. IF Horn and SIF Adler were great too for near discard.

Lots of good German options this year
  • ChrisMagicman13
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite
    Neuer just for his long throw. I throw the ball out probably 8 or 9 times out of 10. That long throw sets up so many counter attacks for me and is worth the extra coins IMO
  • Sandell85
    7692 posts League Winner
    Neuer just for his long throw. I throw the ball out probably 8 or 9 times out of 10. That long throw sets up so many counter attacks for me and is worth the extra coins IMO

same here
  • sajarbocs
    344 posts Sunday League Hero

yeah and im pretty sure he cancels out through balls more than any other keeper on the game too.
  • Rollin21h
    1389 posts Professional
    Leno
  • Jackets20
    1295 posts Professional
    I got leno yesterday for around 34k which is half the price of neur. I will try him out, and in the mean time I am sure neur will fall a lot more in the next couple weeks
  • PureFramez
    3628 posts National Call-Up
    Jackets20 wrote: »
    I got leno yesterday for around 34k which is half the price of neur. I will try him out, and in the mean time I am sure neur will fall a lot more in the next couple weeks

Would be very kind of you to give a short review, I still cannot decide who to get
  • ChrisMagicman13
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite
    I had SIF Fahrmann and he was useless for me, very disappointed. I have had IF Leno and he was good, definitely better than his NIF, but at the time i couldn't justify the coin difference. Neuer is without doubt the best keeper i have used this FIFA. Even if i had the coins i wouldn't upgrade him to any of the IF versions as i just don't see the point. SIF Leno i cannot comment on as i haven't had him, but to me the long throw trait is such a massive thing
  • milexpe
    69 posts Park Captain
    I had NIF Neuer twice, and in both times didn't worked for me, but for Leno I had the NIF and SIF and I can tell you by far that in my case is very good, Leno save me a lot of times.
  • Angy
    2746 posts Fans' Favourite
    Neuer for me. Have tried sif fahrmann, sif Adler, sif Leno. I would rate Neuer above sif Adler above sif Leno above sif Fahrmann.