TIF Higuain rise

MonKeano
248 posts Sunday League Hero
He has risen to 80k on pplaystation again, will he drop further do you think?

Comments

• Boomhauer
    1047 posts Professional
    Surely he's guaranteed a tots.
  • HeungxMinxSon
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Ive been waiting to buy his 90 card aswell, dont worry, players are rising in price in general due to multiple factors one being people waiting to buy cards after TOTS mc and then marchisio being the highest TOTS right now so people might want to make serie a teams. However the crash was small compared to what will happen when BPL TOTS comes out so i would say our best chance of buying him at his cheapest will either be on the day BPL TOTS drops or just before serie A tots is going to be released.
  • MonKeano
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ive been waiting to buy his 90 card aswell, dont worry, players are rising in price in general due to multiple factors one being people waiting to buy cards after TOTS mc and then marchisio being the highest TOTS right now so people might want to make serie a teams. However the crash was small compared to what will happen when BPL TOTS comes out so i would say our best chance of buying him at his cheapest will either be on the day BPL TOTS drops or just before serie A tots is going to be released.

Think I'll just buy his UP for now so