Which IF Higuain?

MonKeano
248 posts Sunday League Hero
I'm thinking TIF as FIF is much more expensive and I don't think he'd be worth it. Any opinions?

Comments

• Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner
    Just get the UP version and spend the coins else where. His UP card outperforms every IF I've used of his.
  • Notformeclive
    2366 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bought the TIF the other night for 60k, FIF was double the price.

Definitely the best value if you have limited coins, really enjoying using him at the minute as well.
  • MonKeano

Definitely the best value if you have limited coins, really enjoying using him at the minute as well.

Have you used his UP? How does he compare if so?
  • raz5229
    1092 posts Professional
    Used his UP, didn't get on with him so got if mandzukic, he was ok but thought get higuain tif instead, and I think he's quality
  • MonKeano
    raz5229 wrote: »
    Used his UP, didn't get on with him so got if mandzukic, he was ok but thought get higuain tif instead, and I think he's quality

What formation do you use him in?
  • Notformeclive
    2366 posts Fans' Favourite
    MonKeano wrote: »

Yeah I have his UP , haven't used him for a bit but to the best of my recollection the TIF feels better.

Finishing is the most noticeable, practically every shot has gone in, including a couple of screamers and I barely ever score long shots.

• raz5229
    1092 posts Professional
    raz5229 wrote: »

What formation do you use him in?

4-1-2-1-2 wide he plays with UP dybala. Works for me
  • MonKeano

Yeah I have his UP , haven't used him for a bit but to the best of my recollection the TIF feels better.

Finishing is the most noticeable, practically every shot has gone in, including a couple of screamers and I barely ever score long shots.

Okay thanks