C'mon EA

karam
953 posts Professional
We need some 50/100k packs price's are to high :D

Comments

  • Sandell85
    7691 posts League Winner
    players are never happy right =) prices are so damn low and yet we all want them to go to discard :)
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    I sold my IF hazard for 330 yesterday expecting 100ks to drop :'(
  • ha032742
    42942 posts Moderator
  • karam
    953 posts Professional
    Sandell85 wrote: »
    players are never happy right =) prices are so damn low and yet we all want them to go to discard :)

    Don't tell me you don't want Them lower :D
  • karam
    953 posts Professional
    ha032742 wrote: »

    Lol :D:D
  • Sandell85
    7691 posts League Winner
    karam wrote: »
    Sandell85 wrote: »
    players are never happy right =) prices are so damn low and yet we all want them to go to discard :)

    Don't tell me you don't want Them lower :D

    yeah i do... before all this i wanted ronaldo under 1 m.. now i want ronaldo under 550k =)
  • Angy
    2746 posts Fans' Favourite
    He was below 550k on bid before tots...why didn't you get him then? My excuse is I wanted him to hit 500k ;)
  • Sandell85
    7691 posts League Winner
    Angy wrote: »
    He was below 550k on bid before tots...why didn't you get him then? My excuse is I wanted him to hit 500k ;)

    i did get him then and played with him for a week =) haha
  • rapleton
    1385 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ea are taking coins out of the game , they want people to rinse their coins on high priced players so when they releas 50 k or 100k packs people smash fp
Sign In or Register to comment.