Finally bothered playing divisions

Agent VZ
29162 posts Player of the Year
Won it on the second run.. Pretty boring game style with guys sliding like headless chickens .. Done with that for the year. :#
NVXqiUM.jpg

Comments

• DoD_Jester
    26196 posts Player of the Year
    graatz, stick to gold cup, friendlies and forum comps mate, more fun
  • rblue
    3170 posts National Call-Up
    divisons is such a boring sweatfest
  • Agent VZ
    Yeah dudes just full of spamming slides and driven passes.. The style you have to resort to play that mode. :joy:
  • HeroBent
    4591 posts National Call-Up
    #showoff ;-)
  • Agent VZ
    HeroBent wrote: »
    #showoff ;-)

Just been through that sweaty crap hero least I can do lol :joy: I'm sure half the boys here you run through it in their sleep hahah.
  • HeroBent
    4591 posts National Call-Up
    Haha. Never enjoy divisions man. With our teams people go into ultra-******** mode. Not any fun

Congrats mate.
  • MD_Breezy13
    2609 posts Fans' Favourite
    Congrats my dude. Gonna get back into divs now that I have my team. Hopefully I'll join you lol but not holding out hope.
  • Agent VZ
    @HeroBent Yeah but when they park the bus it's no touch and long shot time. Think it was the addition of pogba which took the team to the next level. Love that card now!
  • Richard
    11407 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 2016
    90+ seasons I have still not won it. B)

Congrats though!
  • TheDreamer
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    Congrats!

Im trying to get to 50 Div1 titles before I quit Divisions. But its really a pain lately. If I concede the first goal, its basically game over as nearly everyone goes park the bus and just kicks the ball away, doesnt even try to counter attack me. :(
  • Agent VZ
    Congrats my dude. Gonna get back into divs now that I have my team. Hopefully I'll join you lol but not holding out hope.

Cheers bud.. Didn't even concentrate was actually just chilling it playing it while I was on the phone last night and didn't realise I went on a 6 game winning streak. In fact just got stuck in today morning when I needed a win and a draw from the last two. Was 1-0 down in the last game and I scored a couple and that too against a guy who was playing 5atb counter with the bundesliga usual suspects up top :joy:
  • Agent VZ
    @Richard @TheDreamer cheers boys.. Yeah doubt I'm playing that **** anymore.. Ea can shuv that 15k up their behind. Not worth the stress lol.
  • Shaanxz
    20132 posts Club Captain
    Congrats!
    I prefer fut seasons to draft, draft gameplay is messed up
  • Agent VZ
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Congrats!
    I prefer fut seasons to draft, draft gameplay is messed up

Cheers bro. Yeah I tried it after ages with that free draft token surely worse than div1.. Same level as that birthday cup :joy:
  • KingLionel10
    14978 posts World Class
    Congrats matey. :+1:
  • Agent VZ
    Congrats matey. :+1:

Thanks bud! :smiley:
  • ORANGEeffect05
    19946 posts Club Captain
    About time ;)

Grats
  • AlexSolm
    8153 posts League Winner
    Congrats dude! It's a disgusting sweat fest but the only competition where I can find games :(
  • Neymessi
    13058 posts Has That Special Something
    grats m8 ;)

only reason i play seasons is to make the 15k
  • Smudge
    4520 posts National Call-Up
    I would agree with people if it was FUT 15, but I find on 16 that Seasons is the least sweaty game mode in my opinion. I've played and won multiple D1 seasons now and I rarely notice if the opponent was sweaty tbh. I think it's just competitive.
  • Agent VZ
  • Astro_Ry
    1217 posts Professional
    edited April 2016
    And here I am stuck in Div 2 missing promotion by one the last 3 goes. That's it, I'm quick selling everything and burning my house down.
  • BertKonterman
    60 posts Park Captain
    Astro_Ry wrote: »
    And here I am stuck in Div 2 missing promotion by one the last 3 goes. That's it, I'm quick selling everything and burning my house down.

That's what i enjoy about seasons win or lose you get a bit of money at the end of the season.
  • Agent VZ
    Astro_Ry wrote: »

That's what i enjoy about seasons win or lose you get a bit of money at the end of the season.

Yeah agreed but the torture playing it far outweighs 10k for me bud. :joy: Done with that mode for a bit atleast. Singles, cup and forum friendlies /tourneys for me.
  • Jfo88
    22597 posts Club Captain
    Congrats find seasons the only challenging mode d1 titles feel much more satisfying than destroying weak opponents in the gold cup
  • Agent VZ
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    Congrats find seasons the only challenging mode d1 titles feel much more satisfying than destroying weak opponents in the gold cup

Thanks bro.. Yeah il probably go back there only sooner than later.. Quicker to find games ,promotion coins and the connection is a lot better. Just the play style gets so boring after a while.
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something
    Nice one bro :o
  • TTAZ
    1842 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lol yeah division 1 is horrible. I find d2 a bit more fun. Nice job though, I remember my first D1 title ;)
  • MikeyP_FC
    12955 posts Has That Special Something

The GOAT
  • Agent VZ
    Cheers bro!! Good to see you back !!
    @TTAZ thanks man yeah the level this year between one and two is the biggest it's ever been.