The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

I'm the worst trader ever

Remzy69
2102 posts Fans' Favourite
I worked really hard to make 300k coins trading fitness cards in the last 2 weeks.
Then I make the stupid decision on buying 2 TOTS Busquets. Sniped both on 350k while min bin was 400, so I thought I could flip them quickly.

They dropped 150k in 1 hour and still not selling. Bye bye 2 weeks of hard work, I feel so stupid.

Comments

• Pieman25
    17086 posts World Class
    Yeah buying the cards within the 1st hour of release with the intention of making coins wasn't the best idea in the world.
  • Remzy69
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    Yeah buying the cards within the 1st hour of release with the intention of making coins wasn't the best idea in the world.

This is some learning money paid. I guess I was too greedy :)
  • Yehudaargazi1
    669 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Srry to hear that bro...bad des...but yes...thats most dumb things i ever see in this game...like buying totw bale 90in first hour at 900k when lwest bin was 1.3 mil...
  • Pieman25
    17086 posts World Class
    Remzy69 wrote: »
    Pieman25 wrote: »

This is some learning money paid. I guess I was too greedy :)

I mean I'm not judging mate, we've all made some awful trading decisions over the years. It's the only way to learn.
  • Remzy69
    To be honest I have done this trick before. And it worked couple of times. But I guess a lot of people are opening packs right now.
  • rapleton
    1385 posts Play-Off Hero
    Someone binned a marchisio for 900k , if that makes you feel any better
  • Pieman25
    17086 posts World Class
    Remzy69 wrote: »
    To be honest I have done this trick before. And it worked couple of times. But I guess a lot of people are opening packs right now.

It's the hype of the start of things, people go crazy for cards they don't even want considering who is in the team.
  • Brazil4fun
    2605 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sell asap , he wil be min ( 55k ) next week
  • Jfo88
    22946 posts Club Captain
    Lmao
  • Yehudaargazi1
    669 posts An Exciting Prospect
    rapleton wrote: »
    Someone binned a marchisio for 900k , if that makes you feel any better

:o
  • Jamesl2001
    1602 posts Play-Off Hero
    Unlucky mate it goes wrong for all of us from time to time
  • CraigFWba
    1707 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ouch
  • Angy
    2739 posts Fans' Favourite
    Happens Bro. ..we all make mistakes and learn the hard way :). Have lost a lot of coins this season making stupid decisions myself.
  • MiIan
    12601 posts Has That Special Something
    What is this 'flipping' ? I see people talk about it while trading, but what does it mean?
  • barnseyblade
    2674 posts Fans' Favourite
    KingDutch wrote: »
    What is this 'flipping' ? I see people talk about it while trading, but what does it mean?

They buy a player for cheaper than he's generally going for, and sell pretty much straight away for a quick profit.
  • MiIan
    12601 posts Has That Special Something
    KingDutch wrote: »

They buy a player for cheaper than he's generally going for, and sell pretty much straight away for a quick profit.

That makes sense.
  • ChrisLFC
    7297 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2016
    240k now.

Did you sell both immediately?
  • IvBican182
    585 posts Semi-Pro
    Hahaha reminds me of myself .. I traded every day and went up to 140k at that point , bought If Lewa for 130k bin ..there was no lewa on market bellow 160k so I thought great profit ..he didnt want to sell for 110k that night .. next day I put him 135k and ge sells haha I was lucky to loose only a few coins.. next day he was 90k
  • AlexBear012
    2185 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 2016
    when i try to trade i always lose money
  • Denz
    2411 posts Fans' Favourite
    Is player trading still viable at all at the moment? Even the cards I had success with all year have dropped the last month. Every card I look at is dropping for TOTS.