OT - Going to the euros?

MonKeano
248 posts Sunday League Hero
Are many people going to the euros? And if so what game? I have tickets for Ireland v Sweden and Ireland v Italy but the belgium game is impossible to get!

Comments

• Boomhauer
    1047 posts Professional
    Yea Italy wer simple to get. I'm looking for Ireland vs Sweden and Ireland vs Belgium.
  • MonKeano
    Boomhauer wrote: »
    Yea Italy wer simple to get. I'm looking for Ireland vs Sweden and Ireland vs Belgium.

Sweden game is very easy too
  • NornIron
    11341 posts Has That Special Something
    N.Ireland v Poland in Nice.
  • Hicksy2011
    13070 posts Has That Special Something
    NornIron wrote: »

• PintOfMagennis
    4452 posts National Call-Up
    NornIron wrote: »

Nice....
  • NornIron
    11341 posts Has That Special Something
    Its best to stay out of N.Ireland during the Poland game anyway Belfast and most of the other towns have fan zones arranged and with the amount of polish over here I could see abit of trouble.
  • gia
    3166 posts National Call-Up
    I have Ireland vs Sweden to sell :D
    as I got Belgium vs Italy the same day B)
  • TheBaldyBuddha
    1447 posts Professional

I got all 3 Ireland games was easy anyone who picked follow your team package got all games, delivered today :)
  • MonKeano

I got all 3 Ireland games was easy anyone who picked follow your team package got all games, delivered today :)

That's not true because I picked follow your team on 3 different credit cards and didn't get any tickets originally
  • TheBaldyBuddha
    1447 posts Professional
    well any of the irish lads i know with points on their FAI accounts got them for all games when they picked follow your team
  • Boomhauer
    1047 posts Professional
    edited April 2016
    gia wrote: »
    I have Ireland vs Sweden to sell :D
    as I got Belgium vs Italy the same day B)

What are you charging for Ireland vs Sweden. And how many have you spare?
  • Boomhauer
    1047 posts Professional

You jammy sod Bud :)