Success without chemistry?

MonKeano
248 posts Sunday League Hero
Has anyone had any success playing with a team where they didnt care about chemistry and just used the players they wanted to use?

Comments

• djmikeygee
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    MonKeano wrote: »
    Has anyone had any success playing with a team where they didnt care about chemistry and just used the players they wanted to use?

Yes i have,http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/11799586/ currently in D-1 with this team.
  • trusake
    44 posts Park Captain
    I'm amazed how I've been beaten by people who use a team with really low chemistry. Makes it seem as if having great chemistry is pointless :/
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something
    trusake wrote: »
    I'm amazed how I've been beaten by people who use a team with really low chemistry. Makes it seem as if having great chemistry is pointless :/

It's a subtle boost. You can ignore it and be fine.

I shoot for 90 team chem, but never care about individual. Keep it at or above 4, you're fine.
  • djmikeygee
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    trusake wrote: »

I have a BBVA team with 4 TOTY's, with messi and ronaldo up top, and my 75 chem team is much better and even statistically. Not sure if opponents go try hard mode when they see a OP team or if there's handicap for OP teams.
  • oElliott
    739 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yeh it doesn't really matter but goal keepers kind of do...that's the only position i try to get over 7 Chem with