need advice regarding div 1

uryflqk
1232 posts Professional
As title says i need some help regarding div 1. As maybe most of the users i will feel the game completed for me if I win div 1 atleast once. I have just reached div 1 for the first time ever and completed it actually. Earned 16 points from the first attempt so i have held in the division. So my question is can i actually win it without custom tactics as i dont use them. And mostly im asking about this aggresion and high pressure that i have faced... is this the key or I have to keep trying and play my style ? Thanks in advance for opinions :)

Comments

• Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Just play the way you have to get there. Don't overthink.
    You'll win in soon enough :)
  • uryflqk
    1232 posts Professional
    Ok, thanks mate :) Btw I have one more question. I have noticed that my players are getting injured a lot more. In one of the matches I have had 2 injured players after the game was over.. is this because of some recent updade of the game or just bad luck.. After 6 or 7 matches , Ive had atleast one injured which seems strange to me..
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    That's rather strange!
  • RandomLhama83
    10090 posts Has That Special Something
    make sure your players fitness are always above 90%. Bad fitness causes more likely to injure, the other reasons can be that your playing in division 1, which means lots of high agro opponents which also helps cause injury.

Can you win it? well if you made it there you may be able too.. but its a sweatfest in those division so don't expect it to be easy. Play your style, and be creative. Build up attacks, counter attacks, crosses ect... don't let um figure you out, keep um guessin.
  • uryflqk
    1232 posts Professional
    Advait wrote: »
    That's rather strange!

Yes and i thought so :D
    joe666 wrote: »
    make sure your players fitness are always above 90%. Bad fitness causes more likely to injure, the other reasons can be that your playing in division 1, which means lots of high agro opponents which also helps cause injury.

Can you win it? well if you made it there you may be able too.. but its a sweatfest in those division so don't expect it to be easy. Play your style, and be creative. Build up attacks, counter attacks, crosses ect... don't let um figure you out, keep um guessin.
    Yes mate,I keep that in mind. After to games in a row , I switch to my fitness team and play single matches/offline for 2 games to regain 99 fitness on my main team and then go back to divisions but still..I guess it was just bad luck or something , will see how the second season goes :) Thanks for the tips,hope one day my team will wear the UT kit ;)