MOTM De Gea, Wickham, Thiago Silva and Elia

Comments

• Jfo88
    22621 posts Club Captain
    Yung wrote: »
    I'm sure if messi did the same half way through the season to win a cup or something then he would get it not the GK.

EA just wanted high rated MOTM cards rather than those who deserve it

tumblr_ll77ps8OwY1qgfngno1_500.gif
  • Crossland
    7854 posts League Winner

• Yung
    11624 posts Has That Special Something
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    I'm sure if messi did the same half way through the season to win a cup or something then he would get it not the GK.

Another great post that contributes to the thread! :)
  • LFC Simon 98
    17300 posts World Class
    Least United get a card
  • Jfo88
    22621 posts Club Captain

Another great post that contributes to the thread! :)

I'm just trying to climb over this mountain of salt you have created
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    If De Gea wasnt a lock for a TOTS you would be overjoyed about him getting a motm
  • Yung
    Bennn99 wrote: »
    Arron xox wrote: »

De gea did deserve it

Maybe if we had won in ET or won 1-0 initially then yes he was amazing but so was martial all game. Assist for the first goal and scored the winner in the dying embers of the game. Surely that's MOTM worthy over De Gea's performance?

You really are acting like a child, they both played great and they decided to give it to De Gea, big deal, stop acting like a baby

Nobody is acting like a baby. No matter what facts I can put across they aren't going to change the game for me :D I'm just saying that Martial contributed just as much as De Gea once you take the goal into consideration. But that's just my 2 cents, clearly others don't agree.
  • Yung
    Least United get a card

Very true, will be nice for gens
  • Crossland
    7854 posts League Winner
    Least United get a card

Lmao mate,I think you need to send a strongly worded letter to EA about this!
  • Yung
    Peter wrote: »
    If De Gea wasnt a lock for a TOTS you would be overjoyed about him getting a motm

TOTS really doesn't affect my judgement of who deserved it. As I said above (IMO) De Gea was MOTM up until Martial scored.
  • Crossland
    7854 posts League Winner

True preety pointless another overpriced card
  • Yung

De gea did deserve it

Maybe if we had won in ET or won 1-0 initially then yes he was amazing but so was martial all game. Assist for the first goal and scored the winner in the dying embers of the game. Surely that's MOTM worthy over De Gea's performance?

You really are acting like a child, they both played great and they decided to give it to De Gea, big deal, stop acting like a baby

Nobody is acting like a baby. No matter what facts I can put across they aren't going to change the game for me :D I'm just saying that Martial contributed just as much as De Gea once you take the goal into consideration. But that's just my 2 cents, clearly others don't agree.

You accused them of being racist for picking De Gea over him, but okay then lmao

I was just angry and typed anything. You actually took that seriously :D
  • Jfo88
    22621 posts Club Captain

De gea did deserve it

You accused them of being racist for picking De Gea over him, but okay then lmao

When in doubt throw the race card
  • Peter

TOTS really doesn't affect my judgement of who deserved it. As I said above (IMO) De Gea was MOTM up until Martial scored.

Maybe not but you wouldnt care so much if you didnt know de gea was gettinf a better card
  • Yung

Maybe not but you wouldnt care so much if you didnt know de gea was gettinf a better card

I couldn't afford his TOTS anyway so I'm really not interested by it. Also I would have still wanted Martial to get the MOTM card for his performance even if TOTS didn't exist. I'm going of the match not what I want in fifa bro. I'm not an arsenal fan :lol:
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    13960 posts Moderator
    I agree that De Gea is abit of a pointless card in FUT terms. Same with Silva really.

EA coulda gone a different way with them both, from an FUT point of view it would have made sense.
  • Yung

De gea did deserve it

Wouldn't surprise me if you were being seriously

Because I would play fifa since 2004 and only now realise that EA are racist
  • Peter

I couldn't afford his TOTS anyway so I'm really not interested by it. Also I would have still wanted Martial to get the MOTM card for his performance even if TOTS didn't exist. I'm going of the match not what I want in fifa bro. I'm not an arsenal fan :lol:

You wouldnt have gotten so mad if it was just based on the match. Either deserved to be motm
  • Snipguy
    12983 posts Has That Special Something
    If that Elia goes below 20k, will buy him.

Pretty nice looking card.
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    Snipguy wrote: »

What if he's like 22.5? :o
  • Tietherope
    10063 posts Has That Special Something
    There's only room for TOTS Silva to go up one defensive point. Think his TOTY is going to be bumped up.
  • Snipguy
    12983 posts Has That Special Something
    WaCoug615 wrote: »
    Snipguy wrote: »

What if he's like 22.5? :o
    The decisions, decisions.

Wacoug always asking the deeper questions in life, left me baffled :p

No, but seriously. Think i can reach a bit further than 20k, might be the only decent, affordable MOTM this year o:)

• Barslund
    4644 posts National Call-Up
    Also surely TOTY Silva is now gonna need an UP

What I was thinking.
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    Barslund wrote: »
    Also surely TOTY Silva is now gonna need an UP

What I was thinking.
    That would be amazing as I just got one today. :sunglasses: Then he would be the sole highest rated CB in the game too.
  • JayBomb
    255 posts Sunday League Hero
    I was hoping for Fellaini or Martial, only because I think De Gea might get a 93 TOTS. So this MOTM was wasted on him.

But I think they give it to whoever official MOTM, so I guess we can't blame EA
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    This is good because it means DeGea will get higher for TOTS

IF cards without dynamic pictures are for poor people anyway.
  • WombRaider
    17045 posts World Class
    Always beautiful to watch a @Yung young melt down :smile:
  • Jfo88
    22621 posts Club Captain
    WombRaider wrote: »

Foggybear25 has become known for these things
  • Yung

Foggybear25 has become known for these things

Lol @Jfo88 well done mate. You can read the xbox menus!
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner

They're far more pitiful and much less entertaining than yours bud ;)