1546 posts Play-Off Hero
    Your mistake got me excited for 2 utd MOTM's. Damn you sir
  • Chubbs
    14256 posts Has That Special Something
    lmao
  • jenksiee123
    21192 posts Club Captain
    Your mistake got me excited for 2 utd MOTM's. Damn you sir

Apologies mate :D was thinking why isn't it Martial as I was typing and typed his name out by mistake.
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    13924 posts Moderator
    Cg7GbM2WkAA0-zC.jpg:large
  • Yung
    11624 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 2016
    :/
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    13924 posts Moderator
    Yung wrote: »
    **** ****ing company. HOW THE **** DID MARTIAL NOT GET A MOTM. RACIST *******

Elia though...
  • Yung
    Cg7GbM2WkAA0-zC.jpg:large

• tauras
    3647 posts National Call-Up

Wtf man go to bed and calm down ****.
  • FIS
    4286 posts National Call-Up
    :/

:joy: :joy:
  • Yung
    edited April 2016

Elia though...

Anger talking
  • LFC Simon 98
    16615 posts World Class
    Gimme any of them that ain't De Gea.

Also surely TOTY Silva is now gonna need an UP
  • Yung
    tauras wrote: »

I'm just angry man. MOTM is for someone who changes the game for his team IMO. Martial scored the winning goal in the 93' to get us in the final. De Gea stopped many chances as a goalkeeper should.
  • hoban95
    48515 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Meh.
  • Arron xox
    2923 posts National Call-Up
    Whickhams is darker just saying
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    13924 posts Moderator
    Didn't De Gea got the official MOTM though?

Was hoping for a different player from the PSG game but oh well!
  • LFC Simon 98
    16615 posts World Class

I'm just angry man. MOTM is for someone who changes the game for his team IMO. Martial scored the winning goal in the 93' to get us in the final. De Gea stopped many chances as a goalkeeper should.

Don't forget the penalty...
  • tauras
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Meh.

My taught exactly will get Elia tho looks like he could be fun.
  • Yung

I'm not disputing the fact that De Gea was excellent for the entire game but when somebody scores the winning goal in the dying seconds of such an important game you would think he would get a MOTM card. It's like the game where aguero scored in the last seconds to win the league but then someone like Hart gets MOTM for 10 vital saves
  • BurtThePenguin
    787 posts An Exciting Prospect
    If we're talking biggest impact on the game then Ander Herera made an absurd contribution in only a few minutes.... rugby tackled Barkley when Everton were breaking and then set up the goal!
  • Arron xox
    10 vital saves over rules 1 last gasp goal
  • LFC Simon 98
    16615 posts World Class

I'm not disputing the fact that De Gea was excellent for the entire game but when somebody scores the winning goal in the dying seconds of such an important game you would think he would get a MOTM card. It's like the game where aguero scored in the last seconds to win the league but then someone like Hart gets MOTM for 10 vital saves

Dejan Lovren.... Deserved one for one of the greatest ever comebacks but it's never happening
  • Yung
    I'm sure if messi did the same half way through the season to win a cup or something then he would get it not the GK.

EA just wanted high rated MOTM cards rather than those who deserve it
  • Arron xox
    I'm sure if messi did the same half way through the season to win a cup or something then he would get it not the GK.

De gea did deserve it
  • Yung

Dejan Lovren.... Deserved one for one of the greatest ever comebacks but it's never happening

That's different though. There was a reason for that. (Wasn't valid)
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    13924 posts Moderator

Don't get ahead of yourself mate, you ain't won any cups yet :trollface:
  • Yung
    Arron xox wrote: »

De gea did deserve it

Maybe if we had won in ET or won 1-0 initially then yes he was amazing but so was martial all game. Assist for the first goal and scored the winner in the dying embers of the game. Surely that's MOTM worthy over De Gea's performance?