Information about tots, must read! TBC.

James123_afc
410 posts Sunday League Hero
edited April 2016
Just filing people in if people are still unaware. (Unconfirmed but more than possible)

They may add teams to the list but other that I'm not certain anything will change

Community tots 29th april- Bronze, silver and gold teams

Bpl- 6th may

Bundesliga 13th may

Ligue 1& Serie A- 20th may

La Liga 27th May

Football league tots will be released amongst one of those teams, not too certain this year as tots was released late last year. Football league only for 3 days

3rd June- Most likely a rest of world team will be released on this date or on the 10th

3rd June- Ea's tots- the very best players all rolled into one team

Benelux will be released around the end too, after the most important teams, ea release the teams that are not the best of leagues but hold some very desirable players, Belgium league, mls etc

MLS is the last team of the season and have some very good players every year, last year it was a random pick for mls allstar game so it was just all the best players, no stats had anything to do with it

Ea will bring out a new tournament every week starting with bpl and making its way down depending on the tots team that has been released.

There will be many pack offers too so id advise not blowing all your fifa points all at once and all on one team.

Hope this helped some people

Post edited by James123_afc on

Comments

• Tim86
    2166 posts Fans' Favourite
    The only certainty is that tots starts the 29th. The rest are your assumptions based on previous years, but might be different now.
  • James123_afc
    @Tim86 It might be different yes but unlikely to change as it has not since 12. I understand your point but I don't see that happening
  • Adrian095
    33704 posts National Team Captain
    I think BPL and MC will be together
  • James123_afc
    @Adrian095 4 teams at once would be crazy haha, I hope Gylfi Sigurdsson gets a tots, he's done great all season
  • Jenko
    13845 posts Has That Special Something
    **** La Liga last of the big leagues? Might have to blow my packs on the Bundesliga one then.
  • holdenwait
    54780 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Jenko wrote: »
    **** La Liga last of the big leagues? Might have to blow my packs on the Bundesliga one then.

always the case
  • James123_afc
    @Jenko Yeah for some reason La liga is always the last big league, bundesliga will have some really good players as well as every league, best not to spend all points on one league, just stretch them out, that's what I do every year.
  • Jenko
    13845 posts Has That Special Something
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Jenko wrote: »

always the case

Don't really pay attention most of the time.
    @Jenko Yeah for some reason La liga is always the last big league, bundesliga will have some really good players as well as every league, best not to spend all points on one league, just stretch them out, that's what I do every year.

Thanks. :)
  • Pieman25
    15764 posts World Class
    Could you put a note on this at the top to say it's unconfirmed before people take it as gospel.
  • James123_afc
    @Pieman25 Done, no problem
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13044 posts Has That Special Something
    Belgium league is part of the BeNeLux my friend
  • James123_afc
    @AFC AJAX NR 1 aye I know, its Belgium & Dutch, I was making an example at the bottom of the lower leagues that are released after the main ones but I see what you meant