Neymar Messi Ronaldo Users needed

Lilwhit
516 posts Sunday League Hero
Now that I could afford all 3 Nif versions in your opinions who is worth it? If I get Neymar 90 I'd be able to build a squad 500-600k budget where as with Messi and Ron I'd be able to build good squads budget would be about 200-300k around them. Are they worth it? Enjoyed 88 Neymar card before.

Comments

• Claicon
    2314 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ronaldo is a game changer, Messi and Neymar not imo. Keep that in mind.
  • SSS
    479 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Claicon wrote: »

What position do you play him at?
  • Snipguy
    12983 posts Has That Special Something
    CR7>Neymar>Messi considering what they offer for their value.
  • SSS
    Snipguy wrote: »

Where would you put some of the top IF strikers in that list, such as Lewandowski, Benzema and Griezmann?
  • Snipguy
    SSS wrote: »

Where would you put some of the top IF strikers in that list, such as Lewandowski, Benzema and Griezmann?
    CR7>Neymar>then those you mentioned>Messi

Will be selling my Messi if TOTS Benzema is released.

• Lilwhit
    516 posts Sunday League Hero
    Why is Ronaldo better in your opinion @Snipguy @Claicon. Only used him in head to head but learned that's not a good way to test players for UT.
  • d-Leon307-b
    1490 posts Play-Off Hero
    Messi is best in FIFA
    Cr7 in real life imo
    But in FIFA it is
    Messi> Feghouli (plays outstanding)> cr7 > Neymar
    Fan of cr7 n Neymar ir... Very sad Not in fifa
  • SSS

CR7>Neymar>then those you mentioned>Messi

Will be selling my Messi if TOTS Benzema is released.

Interesting - appreciate the response. Will be interesting to see how those TOTS cards play our since they may also be cheaper than CR.

I have about 800K and I'm torn what direction to go in.
  • fauxylar
    1983 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ronaldo > Messi > Neymar for me
  • messi is the best out of the three
  • Orison
    71869 posts Icon
    Ronaldo>Neymar>Messi out of those 3, when you include those other IF strikers you mentioned I would say Griezmann>Ronaldo>Neymar>Messi>Lewa>Benzema
  • fauxylar
    1983 posts Fans' Favourite
    Orison wrote: »
    Ronaldo>Neymar>Messi out of those 3, when you include those other IF strikers you mentioned I would say Griezmann>Ronaldo>Neymar>Messi>Lewa>Benzema

No way Griezmann > Ronaldo at ST
  • Claicon
    Claicon wrote: »

What position do you play him at?

At ST in a 4312 at 7 chem.
    Lilwhit wrote: »
    Why is Ronaldo better in your opinion @Snipguy @Claicon. Only used him in head to head but learned that's not a good way to test players for UT.

Because he is a complete striker, got 5* skills, good in the air, his skill moves are fast. This together makes him the perfect striker.
  • Snipguy
    Lilwhit wrote: »
    He is the cheapest gamechanger in this game, next one would be Vieira.

Gamechangers can win you games single-handedly. He is just a complete forward, doesn't lack anything.

• Kakarot1996
    1435 posts Play-Off Hero
    Neymar is the best for value imo but Messi is by far the best NIF if you know how to dribble
  • holdenwait
    77515 posts Icon
    edited April 2016
    Messi is by far the best NIF if you know how to dribble

exactly
  • Claicon
    Neymar is the best for value imo but Messi is by far the best NIF if you know how to glitch through defences

corrected that for you :trollface:
  • Orison
    71869 posts Icon
    fauxylar wrote: »

@fauxylar did you even use striker Ronaldo? Finishing was solid, but his pace and dribbling is atrocious compared to Griezmann, yes Ronaldo is clinical, but Griezmann just does more for the team, creates more chances and gets more chances which leads into him scoring more goals
  • Snipguy
    edited April 2016

@fauxylar did you even use striker Ronaldo? Finishing was solid, but his pace and dribbling is atrocious compared to Griezmann, yes Ronaldo is clinical, but Griezmann just does more for the team, creates more chances and gets more chances which leads into him scoring more goals
    Better stress the fact that this is your opinion.

As the general consensus is the exact opposite.

• Orison
    71869 posts Icon

Not really an opinion, more an experience and my stats with both guys are facts. Ofc the majority might have a different opinion, but players in Fifa are so down to personal preference and playstyle that everyone here can only give his subjective opinion, what the majority thinks might not work at all for the OP
  • Snipguy

Not really an opinion, more an experience and my stats with both guys are facts. Ofc the majority might have a different opinion, but players in Fifa are so down to personal preference and playstyle that everyone here can only give his subjective opinion, what the majority thinks might not work at all for the OP
    Yes. So in your subjective opinion, Griezmann is better than CR7.

• albertberku
    52 posts Park Captain
    edited April 2016
    Messi is glitching through defences in real life, too. So, legit! Messi is best in the game.
  • rckstr
    5288 posts Big Money Move
    Neymar is the best for value imo but Messi is by far the best NIF if you know how to dribble

Pretty much
  • Orison
    71869 posts Icon

every post in this thread is a subjective opinion tho, so no need to state it, since it´s obvious
  • Snipguy

every post in this thread is a subjective opinion tho, so no need to state it, since it´s obvious
    Only stated it, because you just said it's a fact, not an opinion ffs :D