Open packs as soon as TOTS is released?

As the title says. A minute after TOTS has been released should I start opening packs? Is this the best time?

Comments

• ChrisMagicman13
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite
    The best time to open packs is never, waste of money/coins
  • shamheff1989
    2438 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'd give it a while. Knowing EA they'll probably forget to put the TOTS cards into packs on time or something!

Like above me said though, save your coins and buy the players you want instead.
  • RGx87
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    last year they changed the pack weight as we go. every one packed MC players .. every pack you got a MC player .. but on bpl tots you couldn't pack 1 tots in 12k of fifa points
  • krappen07
    5995 posts Big Money Move
    if u already have packs saved, or have already bought fifa points, then save them for the week/s with the league you r most interested in
  • Adele
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    RGx87 wrote: »
    last year they changed the pack weight as we go. every one packed MC players .. every pack you got a MC player .. but on bpl tots you couldn't pack 1 tots in 12k of fifa points

This
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6434 posts Big Money Move
    Depends on what you want tbh, if you want to make coins so you can afford other tots players i would open all during mc, you will pack loads of them and the small sales add up, but if you just want to try and pack a big card then wait until the tots you are after.
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class

Last year I packed TOTS Aguero in 2000 fp.
  • RGx87
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    hayhor1 wrote: »

large.jpg
  • Tim86
    2166 posts Fans' Favourite
    As the title says. A minute after TOTS has been released should I start opening packs? Is this the best time?

Value peak time at least..
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    hayhor1 wrote: »

large.jpg

giphy.gif
  • Clint Eastwood
    3252 posts National Call-Up
    The best time to open packs is never, waste of money/coins
    How do you know what is a waste of MY money?
  • Darfi02
    3458 posts National Call-Up
    I think that when they are first released is best however as said most consistents card weights were higher the second night (didn't get them in every pack but definitely appeared more often probably as a coin drain).
  • Dasco
    6529 posts Big Money Move

I packed every bpl tots except Aguero. Most people complained about cardweight during the bbva tots.
  • wizardoffire
    930 posts Professional
    I packed the majority of the BPL... only cards I didnt get were Hazard, Sanchez and Aguero
    Bundesliga was fun as well
    BBVA was insanely bad