CheatMeNot16, a tool to avoid cheaters

mainde
147 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited August 2016

Avoid cheaters/coin farming bots in FIFA16 Ultimate Team, this tool automatically opens your browser on your opponent's FUT profile to allow you to quickly inspect it.

The tool is available here: https://bitbucket.org/dontcopythatfloppy/cheatmenot16-beta (direct link: CheatMeNot16-BETA5.zip)
In case you can't run it due to missing DLLs you will have to install this: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=48145

Downloading is at your own risk and it's not endorsed by EA.

To run it just download the archive and unzip it somewhere on your PC and run the main exe.
You can run the tool before opening FIFA16 or when it's already in the FUT main menu (probably the best way to do it), it should work anyway as in the video.

You will need to switch between windowed and fullscreen mode (ALT+Enter), make sure to do so before you start your matches.

Once the application is running (on "detecting") and you get matched with someone in FUT it should launch the browser on their FUT profile, if that page contains no data you will need to open http://www.easports.com and sign into your account (or press the menu button in the top left corner and sign in from there).

Please note that it might not work at all, if that happens please let me know, describe what you did and attach a screenshot of the tool's window.

Any kind of feedback is appreciated, hope this helps saving time and contracts, cheers. :)

Important note
If FIFA16 ever gets an update through Origin (so an actual game patch, not a roster update) this tool will most likely stop working until I update it as well.
Post edited by mainde on

Comments

• Azof
    16603 posts World Class
    Pretty sure software can't be distributed here and I sure as hell wouldn't be touching it
  • mainde
    edited April 2016
    Please not this again, I'm attaching what Robb said about my previous tool (in this thread: http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/990/2577535.page).
    tqTJjFQ.jpg

Feel free to not touch it, I don't mind. There's no download link anyway. :smile:
    Post edited by mainde on
  • Beny
    1871 posts Play-Off Hero
    if you alt tab before entering the game wont affect when they ragequit. the only problem i see with it is that sometimes that matchhistory page from ea site wont load the stats,at least for me
  • mainde
    Beny wrote: »
    if you alt tab before entering the game wont affect when they ragequit. the only problem i see with it is that sometimes that matchhistory page from ea site wont load the stats,at least for me
    Yes I've seen that happening, it's usually fixed by logging in again.
  • Beny
    1871 posts Play-Off Hero
    mainde wrote: »
    Beny wrote: »
    Yes I've seen that happening, it's usually fixed by logging in again.

didnt know that,then your program should be fine
  • disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner
    Azof wrote: »
    Pretty sure software can't be distributed here and I sure as hell wouldn't be touching it

lol he did it for previous fifa, worked
  • Daddy
    5547 posts Big Money Move
    can confirm, if you alt tab before the game, it doesnt dc when the opponent rage quits.
  • fauxylar
    1983 posts Fans' Favourite
    Looks good, I wouldn't need it but would solve the problems of many :) and as you said, if it could look like an fps counter on the top right it'll be much better
  • ahmed060606
    655 posts Sunday League Hero
    can you also include the stats of the last match played?it would make it more accurate
  • semia172
    2187 posts Fans' Favourite
    Appreciate your work and put in effort mate!
    Some little tweaks here and there and it's great
  • PVFCB97xD
    13142 posts Has That Special Something
    Here to test if you need some :)
  • mainde
    can you also include the stats of the last match played?it would make it more accurate
    This can be done but I decided not to as it would clutter the screen, from experience I know that the winrate and the passrate values should be enough to tell if someone is cheating or not.
    I could add it or make it optional if you think that would be helpful, which history would be the one to show? The one under Game Mode "Fut" or "Fut Online Seasons"? I think one has data from drafts as well? I need help on this one as I got the game 6 days ago I barely know how it works. :smile:
    fauxylar wrote: »
    Looks good, I wouldn't need it but would solve the problems of many :) and as you said, if it could look like an fps counter on the top right it'll be much better
    I would love use the overlay but the data that is currently shown is available only if the user is logged in @ easports.com. Pulling that data without using the browser would require either:
    A - using a different source for that data which does not require authentication
    or
    B - asking username and password :neutral:

B is something I wouldn't feel comfortable doing and for A I tried contacting the guy behind futscope to get data from there or to ask him what method was his using to retrieve it from EA's server but he didn't really care. Is there any other public database of PC FUT data?
  • Antiversum
    5777 posts Big Money Move
    My overall passing accurarcy is horrific too because sometimes I can't get more than 0% passing accuracy but I don't know why o:) Must gitting gud.
  • PVFCB97xD
    This can be done but I decided not to as it would clutter the screen, from experience I know that the winrate and the passrate values should be enough to tell if someone is cheating or not.
    I could add it or make it optional if you think that would be helpful, which history would be the one to show? The one under Game Mode "Fut" or "Fut Online Seasons"? I think one has data from drafts as well? I need help on this one as I got the game 6 days ago I barely know how it works. :smile:
    I would love use the overlay but the data that is currently shown is available only if the user is logged in @ easports.com. Pulling that data without using the browser would require either:
    A - using a different source for that data which does not require authentication
    or

B is something I wouldn't feel comfortable doing and for A I tried contacting the guy behind futscope to get data from there or to ask him what method was his using to retrieve it from EA's server but he didn't really care. Is there any other public database of PC FUT data?

Well there was FUT nexus
  • Premier-Sky
    2880 posts Fans' Favourite
    Azof wrote: »

You'd be an idiot not to touch this one if you play fifa on pc.

Mainde created a similar tool for fifa 14, and fair to say he saved me a lot of time that would have been spent buying contracts
  • Daddy
    5547 posts Big Money Move
    or

both nexus and futscope have stopped working because i think ea refused to give them data like last year, atleast that is what i read somewhere.
  • LoboNobo
    6397 posts Big Money Move
    Finally! As I'm not affected by the disconnection glitch I will be more than happy to test it. Keeping myself in Division 2 is a pain in the Arsene Wenger
  • PVFCB97xD
    LoboNobo wrote: »
    Finally! As I'm not affected by the disconnection glitch I will be more than happy to test it. Keeping myself in Division 2 is a pain in the Arsene Wenger

:joy: :joy:
  • Zambo9
    5109 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2016
    nice one, I can't wait to tr...oh :'(
  • Antiversum
    5777 posts Big Money Move
    The stats are always opened in a new tab, aren't they? Would be better if it's only one tab since you don't need more.
  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner
    34b2db410978c6e3cc27d157c34015f3.png

:joy:
  • LoboNobo
    6397 posts Big Money Move
    or

I know absolutely nothing about programming but wouldn't it be possible for your software to read the data from the browser opened in the background and show it in an overlay?
  • mainde
    LoboNobo wrote: »
    I know absolutely nothing about programming but wouldn't it be possible for your software to read the data from the browser opened in the background and show it in an overlay?
    Realistically it can't be done, it would be a serious security vulnerability if the browser allowed anything like that to be done easily.
    Antiversum wrote: »
    The stats are always opened in a new tab, aren't they? Would be better if it's only one tab since you don't need more.
    This can't be done I'm afraid, it's a setting in the browser that you are using and tampering with that would not be possible nor good.
    34b2db410978c6e3cc27d157c34015f3.png

:joy:
    Since I forked the old FIFA14 repository he has access to the new source code as well. :smile:
  • vLaDz
    3184 posts National Call-Up
    IIRC in 14 it showed the squad name and players( i think??) Isn't that possible anymore?
  • mainde
    vLaDz wrote: »
    IIRC in 14 it showed the squad name and players( i think??) Isn't that possible anymore?

It might be possible, it should be, but I haven't checked as I find the winrate, passrate and match history to be way more effective anyway. Also getting all that additional data and make a stable and reliable analysis of it requires a lot of work that I don't really have the time to do anymore. :(
  • Olivier
    2001 posts Fans' Favourite
    It would help if you could make the program open-source. Then it can be checked that it's not doing anything malicious.
  • mainde
    Olivier wrote: »
    It would help if you could make the program open-source. Then it can be checked that it's not doing anything malicious.

I could certainly share the code with few trusted reviewers but I don't feel like going open source at the moment, I will think about it.
    Robb already has access to the source code, I can invite you to the code repository as well if you are interested, just send me a message containing your email address or a bitbucket account.
  • ahmed060606
    655 posts Sunday League Hero
    or

Just fut seasons.This way,we can do a reconfirm by checking whether the guy has played the last match completely.
  • mindm4ster
    4942 posts Big Money Move
    What made you come back ? I remember you saying you won't buy FIFa anymore and that you're dropping this project