93 Lewa feedback?

Yodafc86
232 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Anyone tried him? keen to hear thoughts before buying. Will take crespos spot who is chit this year unfortunately.
Seems like a steal for under $350k.

Comments

• JohnChelle
    6836 posts Big Money Move
    It's amazing I sold the 92 for 330k just a few days ago and now the 93 this morning was 320k! He must be good value loved the 92
  • wef0undl0ve
    262 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bought him this morning for 315k and he's been great in 433(2), brilliant finishing as expected and brings a lot of other players into the game with his hold up play and passing abilities
  • DoctorRob
    559 posts An Exciting Prospect
    His price is plummeting much faster than I had anticipated. I have been saving my coins for tots Müller but I may have to sell my suker and pick lewa and muller up!
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    13959 posts Moderator
    DoctorRob wrote: »
    His price is plummeting much faster than I had anticipated. I have been saving my coins for tots Müller but I may have to sell my suker and pick lewa and muller up!

@DoctorRob

Where do you plan to play Muller out of interest? I've not used him at al this year but his TOTS interests me as a CM possibly. Thoughts?
  • Yehudaargazi1
    669 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Someone play him as wide cam?
  • DoctorRob
    559 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @OoSUPERDANoO
    Right now I play him at st with suker behind in a 4231 (2). Once TOTS is out, I plan on putting him at cam with the best version of lewa I can afford in front of him.

I must say though muller at St with get in behind instructions with a cam with decent passing and vision is pretty much cheating. My initial plan was getting TOTS Müller at St with deco behind him, but lewa being so cheap has me changing my plans!
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    13959 posts Moderator
    DoctorRob wrote: »
    @OoSUPERDANoO
    Right now I play him at st with suker behind in a 4231 (2). Once TOTS is out, I plan on putting him at cam with the best version of lewa I can afford in front of him.

I must say though muller at St with get in behind instructions with a cam with decent passing and vision is pretty much cheating. My initial plan was getting TOTS Müller at St with deco behind him, but lewa being so cheap has me changing my plans!

Thanks for your thoughts!

I too am using Deco CAM (i love him there) so Muller doesn't have a chance of getting in ahead of him :D

I was planning on waiting for Ibra TOTS, but Lewa's 93 looks so good his TOTS wil now be 96-98 rated and not sure i can ignore that :D
  • JohnChelle
    The question is - is worth just getting the 93 for 300k rather than risking the tots being well over priced ! He already has 98 positioning 99 finishing and 90 plus on strength shot power etc !
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    13959 posts Moderator
    JohnChelle wrote: »
    The question is - is worth just getting the 93 for 300k rather than risking the tots being well over priced ! He already has 98 positioning 99 finishing and 90 plus on strength shot power etc !

Think the TOTS will drop in the 500-600k range now the 93 has dropped so much.

What you wanna pay for the TOTS?
  • JohnChelle
    JohnChelle wrote: »

Think the TOTS will drop in the 500-600k range now the 93 has dropped so much.

What you wanna pay for the TOTS?

It's more what I will have left - I have Ronaldo and stoichkov plus 1.4m ish . 600k would leave 800k for the rest but would love to get a tots Vidal in there . And maybe a bale !
  • brunolupi
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    He is awesome but I think his price will get lower in the next weeks, when Bundesliga TOTS will be available.