4312 instructions

Claicon
2308 posts Fans' Favourite
Hey guys,

so i just switched over to 4312 and already played a lot of games. I just don't know but i feel like a player instruction is missing. I played the 4321 before and always set my striker to make some runs, everything run perfectly.

Now with the 4312 i set 2 CM's to stay back while attacking and set the CAM to free roam. Didn't change anything to the strikers (Ronaldo and SIF Bale). What do you guys have? Already watched a video but can't get used to it when both strikers are making runs (always fail to pass to them).

Comments

• Baxtie
    857 posts An Exciting Prospect
    FB: standard
    LCM: balanced, into box (H/M)
    CCM: stay back, near box (M/H)
    RCM: balanced, near box (H/H)
    CAM: stay front, into box (M/M)
    LS: get behind, central (H/M)
    RS: get behind, balanced (M/L)
  • Dodds
    7644 posts League Winner
    Always get my strikers to drift wide due to the narrow formation - have the central CM to stay back even though it never works.
  • Mr. Soper
    2511 posts Fans' Favourite
    all ST, and CAM stay central. CCM stay back
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    Been having a lot of good luck with this lately:

Lower WR/more creative striker: stay central, target man
    Other striker: get in behind
    CAM: Stay forward, stay central
    Two HH CMs: stay back
    All the rest default
  • Claicon
    Thanks for your feedback guys.
    WaCoug615 wrote: »
    Been having a lot of good luck with this lately:

Lower WR/more creative striker: stay central, target man
    Other striker: get in behind
    CAM: Stay forward, stay central
    Two HH CMs: stay back
    All the rest default

Tbh i thought about the same that i set one striker to get in behind and one to stay central. So i think i will put Ronaldo to get in behind (cause his creator rating is lower) and Bale stay central, target man. I will try it out ;)
  • Tekkerz
    3345 posts National Call-Up
    Rb Lb cdm stay back st get in behind press backline works for me perfectly lose very few games
  • Claicon
    Tekkerz wrote: »
    Rb Lb cdm stay back st get in behind press backline works for me perfectly lose very few games

But you can't pass to the both ST, that was my problem. You just have to through ball it but i want to set up something and not through ball everything to them.
  • PelzyWelzy
    8859 posts League Winner
    Funnily enough just posted on another thread about this a couple of minutes ago. 4-3-1-2 is the one formation where I leave everything alone and it works.
  • Honour and a pen15
    2563 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 2016
    nvm.
  • SH999
    733 posts Semi-Pro
    I have my FB's on always overlap - otherwise I find it too narrow on the attack. I play this formation so I can get the Chem to 100, but I often switch in-game to 4-1-2-1-2(2), changing the CCM to CDM.