TIF Slimani hybrid

MonKeano
248 posts Sunday League Hero
Can anyone make me a TIF Slimani hybrid? Preferably in one of the 433's or 4321. Budget is around 150k on ps3 without Slimani

Comments

• aaronc98
    269 posts Sunday League Hero
    I don't really know PS3 prices but you could get this on Xbox one. Looks amazing ;)
    pitch-2465172.jpg
  • MonKeano
    aaronc98 wrote: »
    I don't really know PS3 prices but you could get this on Xbox one. Looks amazing ;)
    pitch-2465172.jpg

Decent but I dont like the wingers, something with SIF Mahrez maybe
  • benny_powers
    1317 posts Professional
    edited April 2016
    Will be building a Liga Nos/Brazil hybrid when a few of the tots cards are out.
    Was playing with a variation of this a while ago and it was amazing and cheap.
    The Slim Jonas combo is deadly!
    0e14110eb8ef9ba2372acdac0033340c.png

If you wanted to keep it cheaper Luiz for Silva, Danilo for Alves, Gustavo for Ramires. Costa is also a good option on the right wing.
  • NittyRM3
    2083 posts Fans' Favourite
    MonKeano wrote: »
    pitch-2465172.jpg

Decent but I dont like the wingers, something with SIF Mahrez maybe

He's gonna get a TOTS soon.His price will drop considerably then.Don't get him now.
  • Bayer04Chicharito
    1165 posts Professional

If you wanted to keep it cheaper Luiz for Silva, Danilo for Alves, Gustavo for Ramires. Costa is also a good option on the right wing.

Looks good but Peres >>>>Alves
  • benny_powers
    1317 posts Professional

Looks good but Peres >>>>Alves

Prefer Alves personally, had Peres for ages and he was solid but Alves felt equally as good defensively and a real threat going forward.
    Been using the Peres IF as LW recently and he's really good.
    Strong, pacey, decent agility and balance, the ability to win the ball back quickly if he loses it. Such good strengths for a winger + 89 long shots and 95 power!
  • aaronc98
    269 posts Sunday League Hero
    This will be tasty
    custom-58158.jpg
  • MonKeano
    This will be tasty
    custom-58158.jpg

I like this a lot!!
  • CoolNickHD
    771 posts An Exciting Prospect