EA needs to worry more about the crap game they made than the swear filter

Gunin
278 posts Sunday League Hero
So you have a swear filter good for you . It doesn't change the fact that your game is complete ****. what were you thinking when you made this game and who tested it ? Tell me in what professional sport does someone try to steal the ball or cut off a run from a running player by running to their back ? Don't you cut people off at an angle ? Why did you make every person in this game completely stupid ? Why do my players randomly just stop running after the ball ? Why can someone quit and I get the disconnect there for i get the loss ? Why do some online players have the most convenient lag in the world. Why are all these idiots on your board taking up for this **** excuse of a game ? Do you pay them to post on your board or something ? This is the worse Fifa game EVER. I've never wanted my money back for a game EVER and i want my money back for this piece of ****.

Comments

• Alex
    976 posts Moderator
    If you want a refund then talk to the place you bought it from.
  • Watch out mate the forum nazi's ^^^^ will be banning you for speaking the truth! You're right Fifa 16 is beyond garbage! I've got back to Fifa 15 and it's not perfect but it's better than this latest ****!
  • Gunin
    278 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 2016
    Alex wrote: »

I bought it from EA smart boy
  • Smudge
    4526 posts National Call-Up
    This thread :joy:
  • SmallWonder2015
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park

Hello Alex, there is something I do not understand. A forum is a great place if you can get Answers on questions. Gunin has a lot of questions. You joined this topic for just one reason Alex, because the guy asked for a refund. I thought moderators should be smarter and can answer al lot more questions. If not why does this forum exist. Even though it is your right to answer 1 question, but come on, if he would not asked for a refund, you would not be here. It is not nice, because you know very very well that a lot of people complain. My question is: as long no one gets a decent answer, such topics will be here forever and forever you will tell the same answer over and over again. Do you think it is not fair towards someone who payed for a product to a answer More questions than just 1?
  • RadioShaq
    14898 posts Moderator
    Call ea and ask for a refund. Nobody will be able to help you here.
  • Kove
    4013 posts National Call-Up
    The better idea would be to simply not buy FIFA 17. If enough people did that then you would get your point across better than simply thrashing out a compliant on the forums and trying to get your money back, which you won't given that we are about 2/3s of the way through the cycle and it would be reasonable to assume you were informed about your purchase.
  • VagisilFC
    1404 posts Professional
    "The better idea would be to simply not buy FIFA 17. "

There it is. I have only bought FIFA once, FIFA13, since the start of the arcade era. Have not spent a cent on their fraudulent products since. While my cognitive dissonance was tough at first, thankfully PES has stepped up to fill the void in the simulation market. The past two years have been particularly good.

There is a thought that now that the actual FIFA organisation is cleaning up and trying to get rid of corruption, that EA may follow suit in its game. It might be hard to imagine, but then again who could have possibly imagined the staggering fall from grace of this franchise just a mere six years ago.

Until then.....

Remember kiddies, #gambleresponsibly

• Hey guys. I'm sick and tired of Fifa16. I stopped playing and went back to Fifa 15. Surprisingly it's a little better. Both have up and downs but for me 15 is better. The gameplay is a lot more free. You're "" allowed "" to at least make your own passage of play.(well... Little better than 16). In 16 you have to play the game how it's made.(which is basically running like an idiot and dribbling.....ohh and not forgetting the new ""terrific/f*****d up""long shots). Yeah that's basically how to play the game. (Forget about passing. It doesn't exist anymore in Fifa) and this is what we paid f*****R900 for. Definitely we should all be getting refunds. It's shocking that this is Fifa 2016. With what technology there is and what a huge company they are, they should be giving us a lot more than this rubbish.Seriously, Fifa 16 is so bad they should be paying us to take their junk game. There are atleast 10 major problems with the game.

Anyway, I already complained about 8 times to Fifa. They do absolutely nothing. All we are allowed to do is complain to their agents. Whenever I developers ask to speak to the game developers, they say that Im not allowed to.WTF. In other words they don't give a damn about improving. I'd like to speak to one of those developers I'll give them a few words. This is just not fair. I'm not buying Fifa 17. Wait to hear from other guys. Whoever is having the same problems , the best way is to not buy Fifa again. Then they'll do something about it.
  • Alex
    976 posts Moderator

Hello Alex, there is something I do not understand. A forum is a great place if you can get Answers on questions. Gunin has a lot of questions. You joined this topic for just one reason Alex, because the guy asked for a refund. I thought moderators should be smarter and can answer al lot more questions. If not why does this forum exist. Even though it is your right to answer 1 question, but come on, if he would not asked for a refund, you would not be here. It is not nice, because you know very very well that a lot of people complain. My question is: as long no one gets a decent answer, such topics will be here forever and forever you will tell the same answer over and over again. Do you think it is not fair towards someone who payed for a product to a answer More questions than just 1?

I don't have as many answers you probably think I have.
    Gunin wrote: »

Contact EA.
  • Pieman25
    15987 posts World Class
    Gunin wrote: »

I've never bought anything directly from EA, where do you go to do that?
  • fifafan84uk
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    The gameplay in FIFA 16 is atrocious. It really is. I have to agree I don't think I've played a Football game purposefully built to be this **** awkward and broken. The passing system was made to be this difficult but the balancing is so horrendous with everything that you can't actually create the plays you want cause everything interferes with the idea of the 'play beautiful' passing. It all contradicts itself. It's broken. The only time I've seen any decent passing is when people tap the pass button so quickly the defenders don't know what's going on cause the players' on thew pitch are so ignorant until they automatically Jedi intercept the ball then turn dumb again. I give up.

AI is terrible.
  • Eesti
    74 posts Park Captain
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Call ea and ask for a refund. Nobody will be able to help you here.

Probably tell you to post on the forum :smile:
  • SuPeRz
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    It's insulting to everyone and their intelligence that EA doesn't even respond to just say "sorry, we will fix it in the next version" even. This place is just depressing! It's a helpless and hopeless situation with no one able to give a single fix for any of our issues. Terrible support for their product.

You call them, live chat and they send you here to this forum. Then not one developer or team lead has anything to say... They won't even defend their product? Acknowledge our existence? No! Just have mods like robots pasting standard responses, quoted lies and issuing warnings and bans, closing threads! Following orders and betraying themselves.

EA, come out! Face your fans! Be transparent about your game, it's engine and it's flaws! Explain why certain things are happening and not happening as they should. Help us understand... Or at the very least, take some of the thousands of tips and apply them. We have issues that have not been addressed since 2007? Come on!

When it's time to market the Shiitt out of FIFA 17 we can see your pale faces everywhere on every site and all over YouTube and E3 but then you disappear for a year with your heads in the sand not hearing a single thing we said unless it involves UT?

If there is even a hint, a ffacking hint of BS in FIFA 17... If ever someone says they don't feel in control for whatever BS reason you guys can up with... I'm not getting FIFA! That's a promise to myself cuz I respect myself enough and I wish others did too!

Totally disgusted!
  • They use to call me and I told them exactly what I thought about this garbage arcade game. Game is for children. Hope you guys who are true football fans with knowledge of the game aren't spending money on UT. Almost did when 16 first came out. And I would have spent a lot. I have a job, I don't get an allowance from my daddy. Decided to wait and see if the "magic" in the game started happening. Errant passes straight to opponent, spamming through balls etc like in 15. Glad I waited. It did and It's worse. To the point of being unplayable.
  • The gameplay in FIFA 16 is atrocious. It really is. I have to agree I don't think I've played a Football game purposefully built to be this **** awkward and broken. The passing system was made to be this difficult but the balancing is so horrendous with everything that you can't actually create the plays you want cause everything interferes with the idea of the 'play beautiful' passing. It all contradicts itself. It's broken. The only time I've seen any decent passing is when people tap the pass button so quickly the defenders don't know what's going on cause the players' on thew pitch are so ignorant until they automatically Jedi intercept the ball then turn dumb again. I give up.

AI is terrible.

Jedi intercept that's exactly right
  • SuPeRz wrote: »
    It's insulting to everyone and their intelligence that EA doesn't even respond to just say "sorry, we will fix it in the next version" even. This place is just depressing! It's a helpless and hopeless situation with no one able to give a single fix for any of our issues. Terrible support for their product.

You call them, live chat and they send you here to this forum. Then not one developer or team lead has anything to say... They won't even defend their product? Acknowledge our existence? No! Just have mods like robots pasting standard responses, quoted lies and issuing warnings and bans, closing threads! Following orders and betraying themselves.

EA, come out! Face your fans! Be transparent about your game, it's engine and it's flaws! Explain why certain things are happening and not happening as they should. Help us understand... Or at the very least, take some of the thousands of tips and apply them. We have issues that have not been addressed since 2007? Come on!

When it's time to market the Shiitt out of FIFA 17 we can see your pale faces everywhere on every site and all over YouTube and E3 but then you disappear for a year with your heads in the sand not hearing a single thing we said unless it involves UT?

If there is even a hint, a ffacking hint of BS in FIFA 17... If ever someone says they don't feel in control for whatever BS reason you guys can up with... I'm not getting FIFA! That's a promise to myself cuz I respect myself enough and I wish others did too!

Totally disgusted!

Couldn't agree more. Simple as that.
  • Futbol22
    769 posts Semi-Pro
    This game/product is beyond garbage. All offline game modes are outdated. Can't even add wrist tape to your players, abysmal amount of starheads. There's also this lag/glitch that happens every time my players get near the opposition box (this happens in an offline game mode). Am I the only one? #FAILURE
  • THJ71
    732 posts Semi-Pro
    SuPeRz wrote: »

Totally disgusted!

I don't think one person involved with EA or the Fifa/EA Fanboys can argue with any of that

The biggest issue is that EA CS send you with any issues to these forums as you say, yet do nothing or acknowledge any issues mentioned on these forums unless of course it is the store acting up. The game itself has has just got stale and more Laggy and more BS occurring.

All they do is update the rosters, tart up the menus, the odd tweak that can be considered a patch. Each year is basically from the year before with a patch and new front cover for a full price game.

Can't wait for what they will use as their slogan for 17 after Fifa 16's far from it "Play Beautiful"

I won't accept the excuse that EA will have to start from scratch with the code, as if it means a much better gaming experience than what Fifa is at present then so be it.

Get working on it EA, thats what you get all our money for to pay all them big salaries. At the moment they bring in millions and millions from this game without breaking sweat
  • ZebidyAndIrony
    1391 posts Professional
    ea need to also worry about the eu -us trade deal.

if they stress enough people out with a crap game they will be more easy to sue ...so be aware ea.
  • RadioShaq
    14898 posts Moderator
    A lot of times they are sending you to ea answer forums where the devs will answer you there. If you are new to fifa then you probably wouldn't understand why ea don't discuss more with us. Back when they did nobody would listen and would only troll it was never constructive only made things worse. The community was terrible to the devs.
  • RandomLhama83
    10092 posts Has That Special Something
    what a terrible game.
  • tonyuk100
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    The best way to get your point across to ea is simply stop lining their pockets. I will continue to play fifa 16 untill pes 17 is released. Then its good fifa cos your product simply sucks.