Messi and Ronaldo for 1.7M combined?

FredDarrell
940 posts Professional
Do you guys think this will be possible during bpl TOTS?

Comments

• Brazil4fun
    2605 posts Fans' Favourite
    Thats exactly my goal, i can see it happening with all the blue cards for more than a month
  • FredDarrell
    940 posts Professional
    Let's prey :)
  • Brazil4fun
    Yep :) really cant remember from last year whats the best time tu buy them , let me know what you think
  • FredDarrell
    940 posts Professional
    Can't remember mate, I think the prices go down and down until the release of the La Liga tots, but the market was on a completely different shape then this year (I was on ps4 tho).
  • Brazil4fun
    I will buy as soon as they hit that price combined , good hunting
  • FredDarrell
    940 posts Professional
    Brazil4fun wrote: »
    I will buy as soon as they hit that price combined , good hunting

Me too, will buy them and a crazy cheap squad around haha
  • Chubz
    3232 posts National Call-Up
    Cool :) I was able to snap a Ronaldo for 999k a week ago, but sold him as I anticipate his price will still drop more during TOTS ( i hope, gulp)
  • mindm4ster
    5179 posts Big Money Move
    meanwhile

c1811bc3de5ba5e65cb48aee45564383.jpg
    c8c9cd276438c3a3bb086732a3dda61e.jpg[img][/img]
  • fauxylar
    1983 posts Fans' Favourite
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    meanwhile

howre the prices so different compared to ps4 when almost everything else is nearly the same. are there people holding a monopoly over their pries?
  • Arx07
    526 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited April 2016
    fauxylar wrote: »
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    meanwhile

howre the prices so different compared to ps4 when almost everything else is nearly the same. are there people holding a monopoly over their pries?
    On consoles there are no cheaters. On PC all cheaters buy themselves top rated players(so there's less on the market for others)

And difference on PS4 vs xbox is legends.
  • leon1309
    4210 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2016
    Coin buyers, cheater and coin sellers drive up the prices of elite players (those two in perticual) on PC...on most other players PC is between Ps4 and xbox (the latter having the lowest prices)...

Seems we all got around the same coin total spared for those two...if I dont get them Bale/Neymar combo will have to do ...well might just opt for that anyway and put the rest of the coins in decent tots (mostly serieA) cards...
  • FredDarrell
    940 posts Professional
    leon1309 wrote: »
    Coin buyers, cheater and coin sellers drive up the prices of elite players (those two in perticual) on PC...on most other players PC is between Ps4 and xbox (the latter having the lowest prices)...

Seems we all got around the same coin total spared for those two...if I dont get them Bale/Neymar combo will have to do ...well might just opt for that anyway and put the rest of the coins in decent tots (mostly serieA) cards...

True mate, I will probably go with Ronaldo Suarez Bale front 3 if I can't get Messi.
  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner
    less players on pc->less high rated players with pretty much the same demand+cheaters
  • FredDarrell
    940 posts Professional
    Thats exactly my goal, i can see it happening with all the blue cards for more than a month

Already possible mate, one messi UP with buy now 765k and one ronaldo UP for 962k

Damn, the crash is real haha
  • Brazil4fun

Already possible mate, one messi UP with buy now 765k and one ronaldo UP for 962k

Nahh , 27 k left yet :) , when are you buying ?? i think thursday will be a good time
  • FredDarrell
    940 posts Professional

Nahh , 27 k left yet :) , when are you buying ?? i think thursday will be a good time

Don't know yet man, i will probably wait the BPL tots, i'm pretty sure the prices will drop a lot with those blues, specially with that many english players that are locked (vardy, alli, kane)
  • Brazil4fun

Don't know yet man, i will probably wait the BPL tots, i'm pretty sure the prices will drop a lot with those blues, specially with that many english players that are locked (vardy, alli, kane)

I dont want to miss the boat , but i know what you mean
  • FredDarrell
    940 posts Professional

I dont want to miss the boat , but i know what you mean

Yeah man, i'm not to sure yet if i should wait

I only have 1.7M, if i buy them now, my squad will kind bad

http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/12614551/

http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/12614563/

Those are my objectives, but i can swap aguero and de bruyne for dyballa and tevez and swap pogba and kurzawa for rakitic and marcelo and get both squad for ~ 1.8M
  • fauxylar
    1983 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'll buy Messi when he reaches 600k :D
  • FredDarrell
    940 posts Professional
    Messi for 600k and Ronaldo for 800k would be INSANE