1. Ditch seasons in pro clubs. Revert to the old system.
2. Re-introduce 11 vs 11 drop in games.
3. Give each captain three 30 second pauses.
4. Let the captain choose set piece takers prior to kick off.
5. They need to scrap the pro ranking up system. It's boring and stale. We have to do the same thing every year. It's gotten tedious and boring for many. The best idea for me is for the players choose what area a boost improves their pro. For example, if you rank up you will have some points to spend on the pro. A striker might choose finishing, a defender might choose strength or standing tackle. If anyone is familiar with NBA2K's pro system, then you will know that this provides a good system for ranking up the pro. You might get small, speedy players that are great at shooting three points.. but terrible at rebounding. You might get huge, tall players that are great at rebounding and slam dunks..but terrible at shooting from range and not as nimble.
In fifa this could mean: A 6'2 player with pace and finishing. But's that's extremely poor at passing and poor at dribbling statistically. A 5'5 player with high strength,agility and defending that can't shoot well and can't pass well. Just examples. Or you might make a playmaker with maxed out passing, maxed out dribbling, very poor shooting and no defending. Just some examples. The starting base stats (before adding attributes) depend on the role you want your player to play, his height and weight.
7. More options for where to place players on set pieces. Or at least provide teams more defensive cover on attacking set pieces. Also an option to drop your defensive line deeper for defending long range free kicks (although I very rarely see people score from them, many teams try to punt it over the defence). You should have the ability to move the defence line and team back if you want to..so you can easily protect this.
8. Stats displayed better for each individual positions in squad page.
My opinion for each outfield player it should show as something like
Man of the matches
Tackles per game
Man of the matches
9. Address bugs
- Keepers/defenders don't get clean sheets credited to them when opposition team forfeits on drop ins or clubs
- Hitting clearance counts as an incomplete pass (even if the clearance goes to a team mate). Clearing the ball is also clearance (not a pass), it shouldn't count towards overall passing percentage.
- Rating system needs fixed. So that you don't get punished for the other team leaving earlier. I understand building a rating over a game. But perhaps the rating should reflect performance of the current number of minutes played
- Referee needs to give keepers more protection (often they can be blocked on corners and free kicks and the ref doesn't care)