***Ideas for Fifa 17***(NOW FIFA 19 - BUMPED)

SonicKante
79 posts Park Captain
edited September 9
1. Ditch seasons in pro clubs. Revert to the old system.
2. Re-introduce 11 vs 11 drop in games.
3. Give each captain three 30 second pauses.
4. Let the captain choose set piece takers prior to kick off.
5. They need to scrap the pro ranking up system. It's boring and stale. We have to do the same thing every year. It's gotten tedious and boring for many. The best idea for me is for the players choose what area a boost improves their pro. For example, if you rank up you will have some points to spend on the pro. A striker might choose finishing, a defender might choose strength or standing tackle. If anyone is familiar with NBA2K's pro system, then you will know that this provides a good system for ranking up the pro. You might get small, speedy players that are great at shooting three points.. but terrible at rebounding. You might get huge, tall players that are great at rebounding and slam dunks..but terrible at shooting from range and not as nimble.

In fifa this could mean: A 6'2 player with pace and finishing. But's that's extremely poor at passing and poor at dribbling statistically. A 5'5 player with high strength,agility and defending that can't shoot well and can't pass well. Just examples. Or you might make a playmaker with maxed out passing, maxed out dribbling, very poor shooting and no defending. Just some examples. The starting base stats (before adding attributes) depend on the role you want your player to play, his height and weight.

7. More options for where to place players on set pieces. Or at least provide teams more defensive cover on attacking set pieces. Also an option to drop your defensive line deeper for defending long range free kicks (although I very rarely see people score from them, many teams try to punt it over the defence). You should have the ability to move the defence line and team back if you want to..so you can easily protect this.

8. Stats displayed better for each individual positions in squad page.

My opinion for each outfield player it should show as something like

Games played
Matches won
Win percentage
Man of the matches
Goals
Conversion rate
Assists
Passing completion
Tackles per game

For Goalkeepers:

Games played
Matches won
Win percentage
Man of the matches
Saves
Saving percentage
Passing completion
Goals
Assists

9. Address bugs
- Keepers/defenders don't get clean sheets credited to them when opposition team forfeits on drop ins or clubs
- Hitting clearance counts as an incomplete pass (even if the clearance goes to a team mate). Clearing the ball is also clearance (not a pass), it shouldn't count towards overall passing percentage.
- Rating system needs fixed. So that you don't get punished for the other team leaving earlier. I understand building a rating over a game. But perhaps the rating should reflect performance of the current number of minutes played
- Referee needs to give keepers more protection (often they can be blocked on corners and free kicks and the ref doesn't care)
Post edited by SonicKante on

Comments

• SonicKante
    79 posts Park Captain
    10. A drop in rep/grade system. If you are winning drop in games you have a rep that reflects it. Best way for this to be fair is if you are not able see the opponent players' vp and your own teams' vp ratings (and what positions their pro is actually set as) prior to kick off. So they can't see the above during position selection.

This would make drop ins better. People would be more willing to play as a team to avoid defeat and try to win together.
  • SonicKante
    79 posts Park Captain
    11. The rep system in drop ins and clubs is also a good idea as it would be a good way to stop people quitting. Quitters should have their rep hit heavily if they quit. This will mean those will poor/laggy connections will have an incentive to fix their connection, which will benefit whoever they play or play with.
  • SonicKante
    79 posts Park Captain
    12. Increase the limit of minimum number of players required to play a clubs game to a higher number. This will mean fewer clubs resetting. It should increase the standard and make the game about what it is supposed to be about.

I believe the minimum should be at least five players to play a clubs game. This won't be difficult to achieve either of PS4 with the communities arrangement. There is co-op seasons available for people that want to play together as 2 players.
  • SonicKante
    79 posts Park Captain
    13. Completely change accomplishments. Perhaps attribute points to spend on your pro should just be from playing and winning games. The current system is very tedious. More detailed on one of the above points. But I am adding the fact that you shouldn't have to do certain things to rank up and you should be able to choose what gets upgraded.
  • SonicKante
    79 posts Park Captain
    14. All appearances and kit items (tape etc) are available from the start.

15. A potential idea is that you can pay for the maximum number of add on attributes at the start like NBA2K. Controversial, but removes the hassle of ranking up.And would be a win-win for both sides, as EA would get money from it. It would mean those that play to be competitive would get what they want straight away. And those that enjoy the journey of ranking up could still do that anyway if they wanted.
  • 16. It would be nice, if you could improve your own Club. Make your own logo of the club.

17. Improve the successhunting for your club:
    At the beginning of the club you ll have no Stadium and a few fans (10-20). If you get better and promoted you could unlock (with Points you reached or an in game currency) bleachers and buy new Computer-players. The spectators rise or fall according to form and the league you play.

18. one of the important things would be, to have your own team. To play with same Computers and you could buy better Computers like the same way like your Stadium.

19. Re-Launch the skills you could reach. It would be very better if there are team-targets to improve yourself (your club have to score 500 Goals = + 1 finishing for everyone). So think the egosim in the game will fall a lot and the teamplay would rewarded more.

20. Bring the Status of your personal and club worldranking more in the game. It would be nice if you become details of your Opponent club (worldranking, league etc.)

What do you think?

(I hope you understand my english, its not that good)
  • SonicKante
    79 posts Park Captain
    All good ideas. Keep adding if you think of more. Thanks
  • VVD17
    7 posts Ball Boy
    Not sure if the below are possible to achieve, but I'll add them as ideas anyway.

21. Ability to view a game in progress of your club
    22. Ability to view a game in progress of your club and enter the game as a substitute. Three subs per team.
  • Rarfarfar
    12 posts Ball Boy
    23. Predefined gestures from d-pad for all players, eg. UP = positive feedback (for a pass, shot etc.), DOWN = Negative feedback (pass the ball, play for the team etc.). LEFT = Order for team mates (run deep, run wide), RIGHT = info to team (I'm crossing, sorry)

And do away with the long list of chores to do for a few stat points. Those lists are ruining drop-in games, and even a few Club matches as well. Maybe let players rank up via online mini-games, but with only a set amount of stat points atainable each day
  • Sneed
    69 posts Park Captain
    ability to join games in progress by substitution. its annoying getting to a game late and you have to wait or getting DCd and having to wait for the game to complete
  • VVD17
    7 posts Ball Boy
    24. Be a Ref
    25. Be a linesman
  • VVD17
    7 posts Ball Boy
    26. Different clubs leagues/leaderboard depending on number of players.

Example:
    2vs2 leaderboard
    5vs5 leaderboard
    8vs8 leaderboard
    11vs11 leaderboard
    Free for all leaderboard (2 vs 11 is a possibility)

27. If they don't go back to old points system , then a revamp of divisions system. More divisions. Let's say 20 divisions, to create an extremely high standard in the top divisions. This means only a handful of teams will achieve division 1. Division 1 will take 30 points to win and 28 points to get promoted to. If you get under 24 points you'll get relegated. Basically division 1 will most likely have 10 teams or less in. This is ideal imo, only the elite get to it. But arguably controversial. It would give more incentive for players to move clubs and improve their club. Too many teams in division one atm, far too many.
  • SonicKante
    79 posts Park Captain
    Bumping for new fifa. VVD17 I like your idea, it's great. Obviously you posted it 2 years ago
  • SonicKante
    79 posts Park Captain
    There have been great ideas about for years now. EA has let itself down. Yes it's a business, but it should also be sporting and want others (and everyone that buys it's game) to have full enjoyment of it.

I believe EA has been unsporting and unfair on certain communities within the game. Pro Clubs is one of them and the over-emphasis on UT money grabbing has been quite disgraceful in hindsight. I considering buying gold packs to be gambling and surprised that hasn't been made illegal tbh. People that buy them do so to gamble hoping on good players and they cost money.