***BUG/ISSUES to address for Fifa 17***

SonicKante
131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited April 2016
1. Defender and Goalkeeper clean sheets don't count if the opponent forfeits in drop in or pro clubs.

There are hardly any people playing these positions in pro clubs and I think it's mostly to do with this reason. It's actually more rewarding for these people to play defensive positions and keeper in drop ins. At least the games tend to come to an end. It's very rare everyone quits out.

2. Passing completion stats should only count when hitting a ground pass,drilled ground pass, through ball, aerial through ball or lobbed pass. If you clear the ball (circle on PS4) then it counts as an incomplete pass no matter where the ball goes

This essential messes up the passing completion and the point of it. Whilst passing completion doesn't necessary mean one player is better than another..it is important for the fun of the game for some people.

3. Rating system is rendered useless if it doesn't reflect performance after that specific amount of minutes played. Or if rating drops through no fault of your own

For example, it is possible to score a hat-trick in the first 20 minutes of a game. At this stage the rating often refuses to go above 8.0. I assume if the opponent quits out you receive the rating at that specific stage. Often if I play a completed game at striker I'll get above a 9.0 rating (my AMR at forward is 8.6). My rating is basically being knocked down by quitters, which is a bit silly..

4. Opponent payers are able to deliberately push the keeper to the floor and a foul is hardly ever given.

5. Teams don't get enough anywhere near enough cover on the half way line (and edge of their box) on attacking corners. As a result most teams go short to avoid getting hit on the counter attack from them

6. Getting someone else's pro in drop in
Post edited by SonicKante on

Comments

• CocoKof
    398 posts Sunday League Hero
    I gotta say most of them are not bugs but poor coding or due to Engine capabilities, or just EA being Lazy to begin with.

1.- it's very fair as you pointed out.

2.- The "clear the ball" (circle) EA considers and intended to mean as clearance, and according to EA, it just means that therefore it counts it as an "incomplete" pass. Again poor coding from EA's part.

3.-The Match Rating is broken to begin with and you explained it very well. Either that or if you don't score if you are a midfielder you will get a poor rating. EA thinks if you are a CDM you have to assist or score to revamp the in-game rating. It's broken, not a bug.

4.-I have seen it a few times!

5.- The CK even if you are on "Park the Bus" the midfield is an abyss for the the defending team. Atrocious, unless if you have a 5+ team. It happens every CK so it's poor coding.

A bug is likely to occur on a match per match basis:
    Here is a common bug that has been since FIFA11:

GK Pro Rank Match (Drop-in) If you are a GK, and there's another GK in the Position Lobby and once the match starts, there's a 50/50 chance that your VP will be of that person's! It doesn't happen every time though.

Another recent is the Accomplishment Reset Bug or Glitch. It didn't happen to me or most of my friends. Inconsistency it's the key to count them as bug or glitches.

I know there's more, but honestly I am so used to them I don't pay attention to most since EA hasn't fixed them and WON'T fix them at all.

• SonicKante
    Bugs, issue. Whatever you want to call it is semantics. They need to be fixed!

Yes the keeper thing or player thing where you get someone elses pro is another issue to add to the list.
  • DannyUK
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    I agree with you on changes like many others do but it won't happen unfortunately. Simple reason is not enough people are demanding it to change, not many people come on here for a start and that is music to EA's ears. I've not seen many YouTube channels pointing out errors in the game or putting pressure on EA to change it. At the end of the day it comes down to time and money, they are much wiser to invest both time and money in other sections of the game, I understand that even if I don't like it. What they should do is put in things to buy into Pro Clubs, like instead of having the free Pro Boosts make people pay for them upto a certain point. I'd be happy to pay more money into it but only if they improve Pro Clubs and that is very unlikely.
  • SonicKante
    DannyUK wrote: »
    I agree with you on changes like many others do but it won't happen unfortunately. Simple reason is not enough people are demanding it to change, not many people come on here for a start and that is music to EA's ears. I've not seen many YouTube channels pointing out errors in the game or putting pressure on EA to change it. At the end of the day it comes down to time and money, they are much wiser to invest both time and money in other sections of the game, I understand that even if I don't like it. What they should do is put in things to buy into Pro Clubs, like instead of having the free Pro Boosts make people pay for them upto a certain point. I'd be happy to pay more money into it but only if they improve Pro Clubs and that is very unlikely.

I'd be happy to pay £20 extra or something for pro clubs if it meant it got improved a lot and taken seriously. The issues with the game mode are annoying. It has potential to be great. In my view it is easily the best game mode and yet has the most issues to address by far.
  • defenders sometimes gets stucks for a fraction of a second and starting running again. this happens most of the time when the opponent is chasing my team player on the wing (very near to the wing run). legendary mode. me vs cpu. point is if the opponent gets stuck chasing he loses the hustling and i can run free and easy to hit the goal. RIDICULOUS Makes the lose of interest in the running game when that happens!