1. Defender and Goalkeeper clean sheets don't count if the opponent forfeits in drop in or pro clubs.
There are hardly any people playing these positions in pro clubs and I think it's mostly to do with this reason. It's actually more rewarding for these people to play defensive positions and keeper in drop ins. At least the games tend to come to an end. It's very rare everyone quits out.
2. Passing completion stats should only count when hitting a ground pass,drilled ground pass, through ball, aerial through ball or lobbed pass. If you clear the ball (circle on PS4) then it counts as an incomplete pass no matter where the ball goes
This essential messes up the passing completion and the point of it. Whilst passing completion doesn't necessary mean one player is better than another..it is important for the fun of the game for some people.
3. Rating system is rendered useless if it doesn't reflect performance after that specific amount of minutes played. Or if rating drops through no fault of your own
For example, it is possible to score a hat-trick in the first 20 minutes of a game. At this stage the rating often refuses to go above 8.0. I assume if the opponent quits out you receive the rating at that specific stage. Often if I play a completed game at striker I'll get above a 9.0 rating (my AMR at forward is 8.6). My rating is basically being knocked down by quitters, which is a bit silly..
4. Opponent payers are able to deliberately push the keeper to the floor and a foul is hardly ever given.
5. Teams don't get enough anywhere near enough cover on the half way line (and edge of their box) on attacking corners. As a result most teams go short to avoid getting hit on the counter attack from them