TOTY Ramos or TOTY T. Silva?

FUT_Moe
1141 posts Professional
For those who have tried both players, who is the better defender? Thiago Silva's work rate seems more attractive. I would like to pair one of them with Desailly.

Comments

• the_big_blowfish
    1419 posts Professional
    Silva is half the price and really good no way is Ramos worth the extra coins
  • Honour and a pen15
    2563 posts Fans' Favourite
    cant go wrong either way tbh
  • SimmoEFC
    11613 posts Has That Special Something
    Silva looks better value.
  • Keepthechange
    1666 posts Play-Off Hero
    NIF Ramos is much better than NIF Silva IMO, so I assume his TOTY might be better as well.
  • Masakari
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    Had both for 100+ games.

TOTY Ramos > TOTY Silva

But he's double the price, of course. You can't go wrong with Silva anyway, it's just that Ramos' extra pace does come in handy.
  • IamFrench
    1798 posts Play-Off Hero
    TOTY Ramos is possibly the best CB on the game.
  • Amargaladaster26
    9712 posts League Winner
    Ramos is meh.
  • This is my personal opinion, only.

I've tried TOTY Silva only among the two, alongside with IF Miranda. TOTY Silva just always jets dragged out by his H/H workrate for me, which is really really annoying for me, going up but just not coming back unless you switch to him. However his great pace and great strength do compensate the curses, whenever he comes back from upfield, he can always retrieve the ball. Though he is 6-foot tall, same as Ramos as I remembered, he feels shorter than ramos to me, weird.

And I've only tried NIF Ramos, I can tell, he is equally good or even better. For his H/M workrate, he seems to play as a CAM for me, doing tonnes of assists for me, great for passing play indeed and link-up play. And he is very eager to defend, too, once the possession is lost, he will sprint to your own box directly, this is different from SIlva.