How do people not get bored?

fighter__noir
645 posts An Exciting Prospect
Every game is the same, there is barely any variety in games. Just a few shot types, corner types, crosses, tacklings, ... it feels like you can easily reproduce any situation.
They should definitely add more randomness to everything. And that doesn't mean more "random" crossbar hits.

Comments

• PTYBrozzzz
    912 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Every game is the same, there is barely any variety in games. Just a few shot types, corner types, crosses, tacklings, ... it feels like you can easily reproduce any situation.
    They should definitely add more randomness to everything. And that doesn't mean more "random" crossbar hits.

You want Ultimate team to be EVEN MORE "random" ????!?!?!??!!

• pittphan
    3023 posts National Call-Up
    we do get bored... that is why the continual infusion of hype is required - this is why we desperately need TOTS and tourneys that give out packs. Hopefully EA don't delay another day...
  • fighter__noir
    645 posts An Exciting Prospect
    pittphan wrote: »
    we do get bored... that is why the continual infusion of hype is required - this is why we desperately need TOTS and tourneys that give out packs. Hopefully EA don't delay another day...

Tourney that give more than 2/3k coins would actually the only thing that would keep me interested
  • RadioShaq
    19170 posts Moderator
    People dislike higher payouts because it brings in all the good players who play to win and the same.
  • Liam W
    2820 posts Fans' Favourite
    Well I do get very bored tbh for the reasons you said,
  • Notformeclive
    2794 posts Fans' Favourite
    I am bored and you forgot the main factor, no-one has any imagination or creativity, every team is the same.
    Either full Bundesliga with Aubameyang or BPL with Remy/Sturridge, they all play high pressure and they all run in zigzags.
    It's called Ultimate Team has new players and cards to try from fun and interesting leagues all over the world and these c*nts just pick the fastest player in every position from the most high profile league.
  • heavymcd
    10073 posts Has That Special Something
    Aubameyang is definitely the FUT star this year. Not that he isn't great in real life, but he's definitely the guy you see in every. single. squad. this time around. I bet 3-4 strikers appear in 95% of squads.

I still manage to have fun though.
  • HekTic_JukeZ
    2349 posts Fans' Favourite
    Winning a lot helps.
  • randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    At this point of the season most people can afford good teams, so most teams will look alike. If the Chem hits for positions weren't so bad you might see more variety.
  • pob125
    3797 posts National Call-Up
    Dont care bout chem.will happily play suarez dyabala st with gamiero cam and hulk rm.......or vard dyabala kroos and turan
  • AA7-
    258 posts Sunday League Hero
    PTYBrozzzz wrote: »

You want Ultimate team to be EVEN MORE "random" ????!?!?!??!!

There is enough ❤️❤️❤️❤️ as it is
  • BenzP7
    8316 posts League Winner
    Winning a lot helps.
  • CovLee_Candice
    5108 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2016
    change formation and custom tactic, make epic squad builder, try variety of play style like counter attack, posession, pace abuse or two tower striker who can head the ball.

many variety I want to try and that's why you never get bored with football

will try early cross play today :p

e2a777f86659bebf24519a1890fb6b35.png
    Post edited by CovLee_Candice on
  • PTYBrozzzz
    912 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Winning a lot helps.

;)
  • StewParty
    4069 posts National Call-Up
    change formation and custom tactic, make epic squad builder, try variety of play style like counter attack, posession, pace abuse or two tower striker who can head the ball.

many variety I want to try and that's why you never get bored with football

will try early cross play today :p

e2a777f86659bebf24519a1890fb6b35.png

Wtf is that
  • BertKonterman
    60 posts Park Captain
    Been more bored on this FIFA than any other tbh, even winning doesn't feel right on this FIFA. Not to mention the zero changes to pro clubs for the third straight year.
  • Nate
    2153 posts Fans' Favourite
    Been more bored on this FIFA than any other tbh, even winning doesn't feel right on this FIFA. Not to mention the zero changes to pro clubs for the third straight year.

No money in Pro Clubs is why, basically expect to see that mode forever untouched sadly.
  • Neal1982
    1193 posts Professional
    I had been away for two weeks, played two games last night, one was against some utter P*ss taker who had more tricks then Paul Daniels, the other against some repeated Pitching Wedge Champ lobbing balls over the top for Remy to run onto and finish amazingly completely unlike his ❤️❤️❤️❤️ tard ability he has in real life.

EA to to sort the game mechanics out.
    I have no issue losing to a better player, but losing to someone who got there team from Oxfam and have it play like they are from the Personal shopping department from Harrods is a joke!

If I play people with Remy, Fellaini, Bollasie, Zaha, Navas etc, All I want to do is break them, I love nothing better than nailing one of them from behind, screw the red card!
    Why do players who are terrible in real life perform so well????
  • SimmoEFC
    11613 posts Has That Special Something
    Winning is addictive.
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    Neal1982 wrote: »
    Why do players who are terrible in real life perform so well????
    because they have good physical attributes, it's hard to represent mental attributes because you're controlling a player and you don't want players to disregard your input