OT: Fifa Skiller Video

Yodafc86
232 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Dont know if its already been posted, but if not enjoy!!! Well put together video.
Some of the stuff in the video I didn't even know existed. At all.

Comments

  • SummerOfGeorge
    3120 posts National Call-Up
    Saw it posted on reddit yesterday and a nice comp, wish I was able to do those GK side freekicks
  • Sercs
    18657 posts World Class
    wait this is an actual game mode? I have been so concentrated on going straight onto FUT I have never seen it..

    is this how people practice skills? :joy:
  • Sercs
    18657 posts World Class
    Sercs wrote: »
    wait this is an actual game mode? I have been so concentrated on going straight onto FUT I have never seen it..

    is this how people practice skills? :joy:

  • Azof
    16629 posts World Class
    Sercs wrote: »
    Sercs wrote: »
    wait this is an actual game mode? I have been so concentrated on going straight onto FUT I have never seen it..

    is this how people practice skills? :joy:

    its edited....
  • Sercs
    18657 posts World Class
    Azof wrote: »
    Sercs wrote: »
    Sercs wrote: »
    wait this is an actual game mode? I have been so concentrated on going straight onto FUT I have never seen it..

    is this how people practice skills? :joy:

    its edited....

    that answers that then :joy:
  • Reece Tha BEAST
    17021 posts World Class
    I remember seeing him posting a pic of his record on twitter, it was like 60-10-250 lol
  • Kakarot1996
    1435 posts Play-Off Hero
    I remember seeing him posting a pic of his record on twitter, it was like 60-10-250 lol

    :D

    Really nice editing and some good skills although most of them aren't really effective at all against half decent players which is shown by his record then lol
Sign In or Register to comment.