Finish my team (CR7, Neuer, Beckenbauer, etc)

Astro_Ry
1217 posts Professional
Guys/Gals,

I'm looking for an interesting team. I've included the players in the club that I want in the start XI, and also some in the subs that can be included (but not ALL). I don't have many coins left, but I could source whatever I need by selling off some players. Feel free to change the formation, and make position changes as long as the team is on 95+ chem. Also, please don't use more than one extra legend, I've already used them all to death (except Pele, but I don't want him).

iMWGQoi.png

hHU6rnc.png

Thanks!

Comments

• KylePB
    185 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Monster players! But off topic, is if koke any good?
  • Astro_Ry
    1217 posts Professional
    KylePB wrote: »
    Monster players! But off topic, is if koke any good?

For me he has been great, but honestly wouldn't spend the 30k unless you just want his inform. I had the coins and I found one that was a lot cheaper than the others so I went ahead, but this card isn't that much better than his NIF.
  • Il THE WOLF lI
    4683 posts National Call-Up
    Can you post how many coins left exactly? Would be easier to build a team with that knowledge. I know you can sell some of those players to get more, but the remaining coin total would be great
  • Astro_Ry
    1217 posts Professional
    Can you post how many coins left exactly? Would be easier to build a team with that knowledge. I know you can sell some of those players to get more, but the remaining coin total would be great

I literally only have 87k left. I'm not too worried about coins unless people try to add Gullit or someone like that.
  • DoD_Jester
    26488 posts Player of the Year

Looks like 87k

I'd just sell messi if ur not using him m8 and wait for the tots to come a running
  • Astro_Ry
    1217 posts Professional

Looks like 87k

I'd just sell messi if ur not using him m8 and wait for the tots to come a running

Thought about it, and he will be up for sale if I end up not using him. However, I'm sick of playing with the same team over and over and over, so I deleted all my other squads and have this unfinished one.

Who would you use at RW/RM/RF instead of Messi?
  • Il THE WOLF lI
    4683 posts National Call-Up

Looks like 87k

Didn't even see his total up top :D

Wow...need some coffee lol.
  • DoD_Jester
    Astro_Ry wrote: »

Looks like 87k

Thought about it, and he will be up for sale if I end up not using him. However, I'm sick of playing with the same team over and over and over, so I deleted all my other squads and have this unfinished one.

Messi :joy: there's simply no one close on the right as far as I'm concerned

But if he's sitting on the bench (which I assumed he would be) I'd get rid, alot of coins there to not use them imo

If you want an alternative I can't really offer one tbf, la Liga isn't my league and I haven't got the type of coins to have tried the sif bales of the world to give a real comparison (I have used nif messi alot though)

Edit, didn't notice that you were playing 433 for some reason, thought it was a 41212 2
  • DoD_Jester

Looks like 87k

Didn't even see his total up top :D

Wow...need some coffee lol.

I had to squint to see it tbf mate :joy:
  • Astro_Ry
    1217 posts Professional

Looks like 87k

Messi :joy: there's simply no one close on the right as far as I'm concerned

But if he's sitting on the bench (which I assumed he would be) I'd get rid, alot of coins there to not use them imo

If you want an alternative I can't really offer one tbf, la Liga isn't my league and I haven't got the type of coins to have tried the sif bales of the world to give a real comparison (I have used nif messi alot though)

Edit, didn't notice that you were playing 433 for some reason, thought it was a 41212 2

Don't get me wrong, I love Messi (Barcelona fan) but I've used every single one of his cards so much. I just got this CR7 (packed a NIF earlier in the year, but sold him so I could afford TOTY Messi) and Griezman, so I was hoping to try out some others I haven't used yet. 4-3-3 isn't canon, really any formation as long as the team is interesting and good.
  • Astro_Ry
    1217 posts Professional
    Bitmap Bump
  • BigBadAl696
    1009 posts Professional

Looks like 87k

SIF Bale has been awesome for me from the right hand side in the past and would prob free up about 700k if you sold Messi to fund him I would think