Finishing the squad

Claicon
2308 posts Fans' Favourite
Hey guys,

i played many FUT Drafts recently and thought about it that i never build any squads with Ronaldo :D So now I'll give him a go with SIF Bale and IF Modric. Now i want to finish the rest of the squad which is harder than i though.

Things i would like in the squad:
- 2 more leagues
- a tall, more defensive minded CCM with decent workrates
- under 200k if possible

Thanks for any help! :)

8288289831c7897f6f0fc9b4f94c0007.png

Comments

  • Shearer09NUFC1
    1203 posts Professional
    edited April 2016
    Pogba-Khedira-Vidal
    Sandro-Chiellini-Boateng-Alaba
    Neuer
    Change Neuer for Leno if it is over 200k
  • SummerOfGeorge
    3120 posts National Call-Up
    Vidal khedira marchisio
    Alaba boateng chiellini florenzi
    Gk of your choice
  • Cphee1987
    6181 posts Big Money Move
    Vidal Khedira Pogba
    Alaba Boateng Chiellini Lichtsteiner
    Neuer
  • Claicon
    2308 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pogba-Khedira-Vidal
    Sandro-Chiellini-Boateng-Alaba
    Neuer
    Change Neuer for Leno if it is over 200k

    Already got Ron and Bale on less chem, want to go full chem on defensive ;)
    Vidal khedira marchisio
    Alaba boateng chiellini florenzi
    Gk of your choice

    Already though about it, would give me some space to upgrade to IF's.
    Cphee1987 wrote: »
    Vidal Khedira Pogba
    Alaba Boateng Chiellini Lichtsteiner
    Neuer

    Looks exact thing what i was thinking about. :D

    Thanks for your help guys, maybe gonna wait for some other options.
  • Cadey 5
    9744 posts Has That Special Something
    Valbuena Gonalons Ramsey
    Kurzawa Silva Koschielny Belerin
    Trappt
  • Shakey Jakey
    1005 posts Professional
    Pogba SIF Dabo Matuidi
    Sandro Silva luiz aurier
    SIF Mandanda
  • Claicon
    2308 posts Fans' Favourite
    So i built the team now with the options you gave me. Will this squad work well? Last time i played with the 4312 i had some problems but now i hope it will be a bit better since everything looks very well balanced and good workrates on the defence. So this will be eventually my final squad.

    6ff2aa31ceb2cef5e5d180ce416b627f.jpg

    Any improvements? (Didn't look at the version of the cards, this should only show the upgrades i can do later on)
  • Neymessi
    13058 posts Has That Special Something
    Claicon wrote: »
    So i built the team now with the options you gave me. Will this squad work well? Last time i played with the 4312 i had some problems but now i hope it will be a bit better since everything looks very well balanced and good workrates on the defence. So this will be eventually my final squad.

    6ff2aa31ceb2cef5e5d180ce416b627f.jpg

    Any improvements? (Didn't look at the version of the cards, this should only show the upgrades i can do later on)

    Marchisio for Khedira. Trust me, Khedira will not work at ccm, he will always be attacking and Marchisio is able to do that while able to defend to. Chisio is one of the best players in the game for that spot.
  • Claicon
    2308 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 2016
    Neymessi wrote: »
    Claicon wrote: »
    So i built the team now with the options you gave me. Will this squad work well? Last time i played with the 4312 i had some problems but now i hope it will be a bit better since everything looks very well balanced and good workrates on the defence. So this will be eventually my final squad.

    6ff2aa31ceb2cef5e5d180ce416b627f.jpg

    Any improvements? (Didn't look at the version of the cards, this should only show the upgrades i can do later on)

    Marchisio for Khedira. Trust me, Khedira will not work at ccm, he will always be attacking and Marchisio is able to do that while able to defend to. Chisio is one of the best players in the game for that spot.

    That's a good point. Was thinking about any other options and also Marchisio but... A midfield with 2x H/H and H/M won't ruin me? A bit worried about that but his TOTS would fit perfect in the squad :o

    65538425f95bf42529d595047a145fed.jpg
  • Neymessi
    13058 posts Has That Special Something
    Claicon wrote: »
    Neymessi wrote: »
    Claicon wrote: »
    So i built the team now with the options you gave me. Will this squad work well? Last time i played with the 4312 i had some problems but now i hope it will be a bit better since everything looks very well balanced and good workrates on the defence. So this will be eventually my final squad.

    6ff2aa31ceb2cef5e5d180ce416b627f.jpg

    Any improvements? (Didn't look at the version of the cards, this should only show the upgrades i can do later on)

    Marchisio for Khedira. Trust me, Khedira will not work at ccm, he will always be attacking and Marchisio is able to do that while able to defend to. Chisio is one of the best players in the game for that spot.

    That's a good point. Was thinking about any other options and also Marchisio but... A midfield with 2x H/H and H/M won't ruin me? A bit worried about that but his TOTS would fit perfect in the squad :o

    65538425f95bf42529d595047a145fed.jpg

    I have used that midfield with NIF Vidal and it was the best midfield I have used all year! Set Vidal and Chisio to stay back and you are golden :)
  • Claicon
    2308 posts Fans' Favourite
    Neymessi wrote: »
    Claicon wrote: »
    Neymessi wrote: »
    Claicon wrote: »
    So i built the team now with the options you gave me. Will this squad work well? Last time i played with the 4312 i had some problems but now i hope it will be a bit better since everything looks very well balanced and good workrates on the defence. So this will be eventually my final squad.

    6ff2aa31ceb2cef5e5d180ce416b627f.jpg

    Any improvements? (Didn't look at the version of the cards, this should only show the upgrades i can do later on)

    Marchisio for Khedira. Trust me, Khedira will not work at ccm, he will always be attacking and Marchisio is able to do that while able to defend to. Chisio is one of the best players in the game for that spot.

    That's a good point. Was thinking about any other options and also Marchisio but... A midfield with 2x H/H and H/M won't ruin me? A bit worried about that but his TOTS would fit perfect in the squad :o

    65538425f95bf42529d595047a145fed.jpg

    I have used that midfield with NIF Vidal and it was the best midfield I have used all year! Set Vidal and Chisio to stay back and you are golden :)

    Ok then, can you show me your formation? Just unsure because i got no real CDM, only 3 box-to-box midfielder.
  • Neymessi
    13058 posts Has That Special Something
    Claicon wrote: »
    Neymessi wrote: »
    Claicon wrote: »
    Neymessi wrote: »
    Claicon wrote: »
    So i built the team now with the options you gave me. Will this squad work well? Last time i played with the 4312 i had some problems but now i hope it will be a bit better since everything looks very well balanced and good workrates on the defence. So this will be eventually my final squad.

    6ff2aa31ceb2cef5e5d180ce416b627f.jpg

    Any improvements? (Didn't look at the version of the cards, this should only show the upgrades i can do later on)

    Marchisio for Khedira. Trust me, Khedira will not work at ccm, he will always be attacking and Marchisio is able to do that while able to defend to. Chisio is one of the best players in the game for that spot.

    That's a good point. Was thinking about any other options and also Marchisio but... A midfield with 2x H/H and H/M won't ruin me? A bit worried about that but his TOTS would fit perfect in the squad :o

    65538425f95bf42529d595047a145fed.jpg

    I have used that midfield with NIF Vidal and it was the best midfield I have used all year! Set Vidal and Chisio to stay back and you are golden :)

    Ok then, can you show me your formation? Just unsure because i got no real CDM, only 3 box-to-box midfielder.

    Same formation m8
  • Claicon
    2308 posts Fans' Favourite
    Neymessi wrote: »
    Claicon wrote: »
    Neymessi wrote: »
    Claicon wrote: »
    Neymessi wrote: »
    Claicon wrote: »
    So i built the team now with the options you gave me. Will this squad work well? Last time i played with the 4312 i had some problems but now i hope it will be a bit better since everything looks very well balanced and good workrates on the defence. So this will be eventually my final squad.

    6ff2aa31ceb2cef5e5d180ce416b627f.jpg

    Any improvements? (Didn't look at the version of the cards, this should only show the upgrades i can do later on)

    Marchisio for Khedira. Trust me, Khedira will not work at ccm, he will always be attacking and Marchisio is able to do that while able to defend to. Chisio is one of the best players in the game for that spot.

    That's a good point. Was thinking about any other options and also Marchisio but... A midfield with 2x H/H and H/M won't ruin me? A bit worried about that but his TOTS would fit perfect in the squad :o

    65538425f95bf42529d595047a145fed.jpg

    I have used that midfield with NIF Vidal and it was the best midfield I have used all year! Set Vidal and Chisio to stay back and you are golden :)

    Ok then, can you show me your formation? Just unsure because i got no real CDM, only 3 box-to-box midfielder.

    Same formation m8

    gr8 m8 ;) Will try it out with his TOTS, if it doesn't work i will go with Khedira or Vidal.
  • Claicon
    2308 posts Fans' Favourite
    Guys, i need your help when buying these players. Ronaldo is at like 575k atm, don't know if he will drop when TOTS starts or not? Already lost too many coins on my players because i didn't want to sell them.
  • Il THE WOLF lI
    4683 posts National Call-Up
    Hmmm really depends on if this week is the official start of TOTS. Can't see him rising until BBVA TOTS which is near the end. This upcoming TOTS should be pretty stacked and if TOTS starts with it, I can see the crash beginning again.
  • Claicon
    2308 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hmmm really depends on if this week is the official start of TOTS. Can't see him rising until BBVA TOTS which is near the end. This upcoming TOTS should be pretty stacked and if TOTS starts with it, I can see the crash beginning again.

    Just saw a FRESH NIF Ronaldo and couldn't resist :D Bought him for 569k, thought it would be a bit a higher because he's fresh. But now that i got both, i won't sell him anymore. Maybe it was not the best time to buy him but i had to do it... :D
Sign In or Register to comment.