Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Things that need to be fixed

Jackk102
649 posts An Exciting Prospect
For me, this is hands down the most annoying thing in the game (well one of them). I understand that they wanted to nerf through balls but come'on, this is ridiculous. I'm sure everyone can relate to this:
9LhsaQI.gif
Taking a look at the power meter I really didn't put much on it and of course is goes flying through and inb4 99 pace GK kicks it away. I'm not saying it should be anything like 15, but they need to fix this.

Comments

• WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    And turnabout would be fair play to a certain extent if the keeper made the same play as that other clip you shared, but I agree. It's almost like it registers the power needed to hit that overlapping run at the top of the screen despite the actual input and timing of the pass. This was honestly pretty well defended this time but it doesn't take away from your point about the Y balls by any means - all they've done is allow the 60-yarders from farther back to work for people who bypass the midfield and zig-zag sprint all game long :p
  • Reece Tha BEAST
    17022 posts World Class
    Through balls are so automated it's dreadful
  • TORZADO
    5159 posts Big Money Move
    Are you playing on manual or assisted
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    The commentary calling Jonas, Jonas Guttierez.
  • WFCBagnall
    75324 posts Moderator
    Peter wrote: »

Pretty sure Karl Henry's commentary name is Arn-ree
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class

This annoys me

Along with the commentators calling Hulk - Givan Vieira De Sousa - I know its his name but just call him Hulk and stop confusing us :joy:
  • KingLionel10
    15178 posts World Class

Do they? I havent listened to the commentary at all this year :D
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class

Ye they do

It happened on fifa 15 also
  • Azof
    17613 posts World Class

Bacary Sagna with a strong tackle
  • KingLionel10
    15178 posts World Class
    Uberman656 wrote: »

Ye they do

It happened on fifa 15 also

Never noticed in 15, I switch the sound off cause the music and commentary is horrible
  • SGLT
    6285 posts Big Money Move
    The fact that people can rip through the back of u with there last man when ur through on goal and get a yellow card it's a joke, just happened again to me there and as soon as it happened I knew he wasn't going to get sent off, the game is utter bs, I hope it stays like this because I think this will be the decider I need to stop playing this pish and stop putting money into a broken game, rant over lol.