Generations error

vibemix881
2735 posts Fans' Favourite
I keep getting an error message when trying to search for players from FUT 15 on the web app. Does this happen to anyone else?

Comments

• WFCBagnall
    69055 posts Moderator
    Ask in the generations section.
  • vibemix881
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

Fair enough. If a mod can move this to FUT 15 generations section that would be great.
  • KingLionel10
    14977 posts World Class
    Yep happening to me too.
  • Gaarl
    3650 posts National Call-Up
    Me too, couldn't see any of my players between FUT13 and 15.
  • The Humanoid Typhoon
    2941 posts National Call-Up
    vibemix881 wrote: »

Fair enough. If a mod can move this to FUT 15 generations section that would be great.

That's probably the worst thing you could've asked for since Robb never goes on this section of the forum.
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    vibemix881 wrote: »

That's probably the worst thing you could've asked for since Robb never goes on this section of the forum.

Does he really do much of anything :trollface:

OP, you can change the topic of your own posts by editing the OP and changing the dropdown ;)
  • nanotech__
    917 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Also happening to me
  • Zhen
    1391 posts Moderator
    These error messages are different for each user. Some have problems searching for UT 12 players, others for UT 10.

Have you tried narrowing down your parameters, as in, choosing club and nationality of a player you're looking to search for? I personally don't get any error messages when I do this.
  • vibemix881
    Zhen wrote: »
    These error messages are different for each user. Some have problems searching for UT 12 players, others for UT 10.

Have you tried narrowing down your parameters, as in, choosing club and nationality of a player you're looking to search for? I personally don't get any error messages when I do this.

I'e tried a couple of combinations, but none seems to work. I do get the no matching results found message for some cases, but as soon as I change to something that should show me some players I get the error message again.
  • nanotech__
    917 posts An Exciting Prospect
    bump