Time for community action?

Gonnie
122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
With the amount of paying customers complaining on these forums about issues in the game you would think EA would take notice and fix the issues. I personal feel they are taking us for mugs, as long as they make money they dont seem to care. I think its time the FIFA players got what they actually intended to pay for ie a game that actually works. There are so many issues i could be here all day listing them, so i wont. The best way i think action would be taken was if the EA brand was embarressed on national tv. Instead of posting your issues in these forums,(which is a waste of time) why do we send our complaints to BBC PANORAMA. If they recieve enough complaints about issues they will respond with they're own investigation. Imagine a PANORAMA special about FIFA 16. The ea brand would have to take action due to the embaressment. The impact of the PANORAMA show which exposed the panama papers has been seen globally from Iceland, UK, and Braxillian governments all responding and taking action. I know all the Fifa fan boys will lap this up but i feel it the best way to make EA take notice. What you guys think?

Here is the panorama e-mail address.

[email protected]

Comments

• Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    I know people will say why get angry about just a game.. But the big picture is that a multi-million pound company is ripping off its customers (both adults and children) on a daily basis by providing a broken product and making no effort to either fix the faults or reimburse us as they can't provide us with what we paid for...

So yeah, why not complain to Panorama?
  • Baznotsobad76
    PS This thread should be pinned and the email address -
    [email protected]

Should be pasted into EVERY complaint thread in the forum...
  • Stevo_Jalapeno
    475 posts Sunday League Hero
    BBCs 'Watchdog' program also looks inyto this kind of thing.
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 2016
    I personally don't have so big issues that I would start sending documents, stories, proofs etc. to some company.

Yes, most of the times when I play this game nonsense happens and I feel like I don't have any control but then again it is the same for all of us. The game is like it is this year. Last year it was lobbed through balls, this year it is interceptions and post/crossbar shots...

Obviously the lag issues could be something to write for, but then again they have all the answers ready if we start to blame them about it... Not worth it. Sad but true.
  • Baznotsobad76
    It's the lag.. Forget the other stuff... The lag makes the game unplayable...
  • Tekkerz
    3345 posts National Call-Up
    Better servers would be great and much needed.
  • mHazard
    Anyways, I like the fact that lots of people, who are getting frustrated, raise their voice. That is basically the only thing what we can do. We all love the game, but would also love a fair and working game. We can only hope, maybe some day. :)
  • NewOrder
    1483 posts Play-Off Hero
    I think the big issue it would be possible to get them on is packs......
  • mHazard
    edited April 2016
    NewOrder wrote: »

Good point. Them have been absolute daylight robbery this year. But, we can also agree on the fact that noone is forced to buy them.

Maybe we could start to demand packs that guarantee rare players.

I mean I had many times when I opened multiple packs and didn't even get a rare player on them...
  • Devers
    7429 posts League Winner
    it was the same last year and the year before. and im sure it will be the same next year.

i really taught this year would have new servers as there is such a large increase in users, maybe next year. but im not confident
  • Stevo_Jalapeno
    NewOrder wrote: »

Yep packs and lag- many of the other problems link into these.
  • mHazard
    I just want to point out that IMHO, this game is absolutely great when it works properly. For example compared to NHL16, which is a joke, this is really good game with all it's faults.
  • Gonnie
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    PS This thread should be pinned and the email address -
    [email protected]

Should be pasted into EVERY complaint thread in the forum...

How do we do this mate?
  • Sandell85
    7581 posts League Winner
    Doesnt anyone on this forum work for EA, not talking about the mods..?
    It would be nice if they start interact with us sometime..
  • Stevo_Jalapeno
    mHazard wrote: »
    I just want to point out that IMHO, this game is absolutely great when it works properly. For example compared to NHL16, which is a joke, this is really good game with all it's faults.

I agree- when it works properly! The problem is that it is consistently inconsistant...
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner
    Sandell85 wrote: »

@Rob has been conspicuous by his absence this year :( The only posts we get from EA are about needing info and then zero feedback is given on that info.
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    Something needs to happen especially with the servers 5 years with this dross
  • Sandell85
    7581 posts League Winner
    stevvix wrote: »
    Sandell85 wrote: »

@Rob has been conspicuous by his absence this year :( The only posts we get from EA are about needing info and then zero feedback is given on that info.

ah okey, so we have one working for ea then =) haha
  • THFC WhiteHartLane
    1323 posts Professional

Totally agree, but that's what makes it so unbearably annoying is that 80% of the time server lag makes the game unpleasant and unplayable
  • mHazard
    edited April 2016
    What I have learned during these years spent with EA Sports products is, that you MUST have somesort of backup game. Always. If you don't have the backup game, then you end up playing FIFA when everything is against you, and it slowly but steady sets you in a mood which in the worst case can ruin the rest of your day.

When BS starts to happen, dashboard and quit. And open the one game which makes you back in good mood. The free PS Store games have done the job for me so far, would really love a tennis game tho... Also Infamous is pretty nice. It is relaxing, in it's own way.

Everyone here can openly admit that we are very competitive persons. Otherwise we wouldn't moan about the stuff what happens. We can accept fair loss, but if things just don't work how they should be, it sets us in mindstate that nothing good can happen.

We can keep moaning, fighting and whining about the stuff but I just don't care anymore that much. I just quit. There's always tomorrow. Though, it is really sad how this game affects us. :/
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner
    edited April 2016
    What I have learned during these years spent with EA Sports products is, that you MUST have somesort of backup game. Always. If you don't have the backup game, then you end up playing FIFA when everything is against you, and it slowly but steady sets you in a mood which in the worst case can ruin the rest of your day.

When BS starts to happen, dashboard and quit. And open the one game which makes you back in good mood. The free PS Store games have done the job for me so far, would really love a tennis game tho... Also Infamous is pretty nice. It is relaxing, in it's own way.

Everyone here can openly admit that we are very competitive persons. Otherwise we wouldn't moan about the stuff what happens. We can accept fair loss, but if things just don't work how they should be, it sets us in mindstate that nothing good can happen.

We can keep moaning, fighting and whining about the stuff but I just don't care anymore that much. I just quit. There's always tomorrow. Though, it is really sad how this game affects us. :/

I'll look at those free games now...

Last night I ended up getting moody with a good friend of mine due to the BS in this game, the lag, the impossibility of playing a decent game... you know the score. The thing that gets me is my mates' team seems to play perfectly whereas mine play like zombies yet I have the far superior connection. Surely it's not beyond EA to make each user's experience of the game the same, not matter the connection?
  • mHazard

Last night I ended up getting moody with a good friend of mine due to the BS in this game, the lag, the impossibility of playing a decent game... you know the score. The thing that gets me is my mates' team seems to play perfectly whereas mine play like zombies yet I have the far superior connection. Surely it's not beyond EA to make each user's experience of the game the same, not matter the connection?

I know the feeling. BTW, hopefully you downloaded the previus free games, because this months games are crap. :/
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner

I know the feeling. BTW, hopefully you downloaded the previus free games, because this months games are crap. :/

Hahaha... bugger! I quite like crap games though :)
  • Mackie17
    4908 posts Big Money Move
    Never even looked at the free ones, so you only get them for a month? Or just a month to download them?

Also def know what you mean I haven't got a second game yet, but can def see the advantage, will get the new uncharted as I loved the old ones tho.

• mHazard
    Mackie17 wrote: »
    Never even looked at the free ones, so you only get them for a month? Or just a month to download them?

Also def know what you mean I haven't got a second game yet, but can def see the advantage, will get the new uncharted as I loved the old ones tho.

You have one month to download them and they are yours to keep as longs as you are PS Plus customer.

Last months game Broforce is amazing! :D

• Mackie17
    :( ffs didn't even realise
  • mHazard
    Mackie17 wrote: »
    :( ffs didn't even realise

Now that I have played Broforce through, I would say I'd actually pay some euros for that game. It is so funny and relaxing after FIFA session! :)
  • Notformeclive
    2396 posts Fans' Favourite
    Said it before but at best it's false advertising, selling a product based on a realistic football simulation demo with the slogan "play beautiful" whilst knowing you intend to deliberately turn it into a cartoon, speed-boost ****.
    There should be laws about what these companies can patch, it should basically just be to address bugs, this game is pretty much unrecognisable from the one they released (and charged £50 for).
  • mHazard
    Said it before but at best it's false advertising, selling a product based on a realistic football simulation demo with the slogan "play beautiful" whilst knowing you intend to deliberately turn it into a cartoon, speed-boost ****.
    There should be laws about what these companies can patch, it should basically just be to address bugs, this game is pretty much unrecognisable from the one they released (and charged £50 for).

Agree. The game was so much better in the first days. I barely had those PK problems what most had.
  • Mackie17
    PKs were ridiculous.