TOTY Silva

Comments

• krakos000
    17687 posts World Class
    Bought him for 230 yesterday to use til tots. I have him, SIF trapp and IF aurier. Silva is amazing and one of my favorite defenders this year. Paired with Hierro and it's awesome. I had used him at toty and loved him but had to sell on and try others. Definitely glad I got him back and I may even keep him.
  • Arachnid
    900 posts Semi-Pro
    Great card and a bargain considering his stats. I played him at CDM on 7 chem and he bossed that midfield. I'm considering getting him back for that position depending on what is available come TOTS.
  • Claicon
    2308 posts Fans' Favourite
    krakos000 wrote: »
    Bought him for 230 yesterday to use til tots. I have him, SIF trapp and IF aurier. Silva is amazing and one of my favorite defenders this year. Paired with Hierro and it's awesome. I had used him at toty and loved him but had to sell on and try others. Definitely glad I got him back and I may even keep him.

Yeah Hierro and him would be nice but don't want to spend like 400k on my two CB's. That would be a dream :o
    Arachnid wrote: »
    Great card and a bargain considering his stats. I played him at CDM on 7 chem and he bossed that midfield. I'm considering getting him back for that position depending on what is available come TOTS.

Unbelievable how cheap he is... Can imagine him being good at CDM :)

• krakos000
    17687 posts World Class
    Yeah that's true ha but definitely get Silva!!! You won't regret it
  • Cadey 5
    12238 posts Has That Special Something
    I saw one go for 217k on bids try pick one up like that and you should be able to sell for a minimum loss if you decide you don't like the new backline you choose.
  • Claicon
    2308 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    I saw one go for 217k on bids try pick one up like that and you should be able to sell for a minimum loss if you decide you don't like the new backline you choose.

Sounds like a good plan tbh! I also can pick up a NIF Luiz and try him out and upgrade him to his IF if he's doing well. But i guess I'm a bit short of coins atm if i sell my two CB's (30-50k needed). So do you think his price will stay the same during TOTS? Then i could wait and open some packs to gain some coins.
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    Love the good things I'm hearing - NIF was great for me and I can get TOTY and save around 175k by selling Blanc and going this rate so there's a good chance I'm gonna do that in the coming weeks :)