Who will be BBVA TOTS Keeper?

M3$$1
398 posts Sunday League Hero
Any tall ones you think?

Comments

  • CraigFWba
    1707 posts Play-Off Hero
    Areola
  • Nobber93
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    Like Craig said Areola or Oblak
  • Asad97
    2230 posts Fans' Favourite
    Navas
  • Orange Prince
    5881 posts Big Money Move
    Oblak and Navas, Areola in MC
  • Carswell
    8566 posts League Winner
    Oblak and Navas, Areola in MC

  • Remzy69
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Navas and Oblak would be very nice :)
  • CFCHenri
    4607 posts National Call-Up
    Keylor Navas, Oblak
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    I don't know but I need one. All of the current options suck.
  • jpg316
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm almost certain it'll be Navas, with Oblak on the bench.
  • Keynote
    1153 posts Professional
    jpg316 wrote: »
    I'm almost certain it'll be Navas, with Oblak on the bench.

    Or the other way around...
  • Duma
    175 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bravo over navas surely
  • JJJ7
    471 posts Sunday League Hero
    Navas has been unreal this year

    If they do 2 it will be navas and oblak
  • Duma
    175 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Looking at the stats, Bravo is the 3rd best keeper in La Liga, statistically, behind Oblak and Areola. I've not seen hardly any Madrid games so I could say if he's keeping them in games or anything but the stats say he's got more CS in less games and less goals conceded.
  • JJJ7
    471 posts Sunday League Hero
    Tbf can't comment on areola but navas has been keeping Madrid in games this year and has improved massively from last season
  • Duma
    175 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Gonna be close between those two then I'm thinking
  • mindm4ster
    5250 posts Big Money Move
    Duma wrote: »
    Looking at the stats, Bravo is the 3rd best keeper in La Liga, statistically, behind Oblak and Areola. I've not seen hardly any Madrid games so I could say if he's keeping them in games or anything but the stats say he's got more CS in less games and less goals conceded.

    show me these stats
  • JJJ7
    471 posts Sunday League Hero
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    Duma wrote: »
    Looking at the stats, Bravo is the 3rd best keeper in La Liga, statistically, behind Oblak and Areola. I've not seen hardly any Madrid games so I could say if he's keeping them in games or anything but the stats say he's got more CS in less games and less goals conceded.

    show me these stats

    It's not all about stats anyway
  • mindm4ster
    5250 posts Big Money Move
    JJJ7 wrote: »
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    Duma wrote: »
    Looking at the stats, Bravo is the 3rd best keeper in La Liga, statistically, behind Oblak and Areola. I've not seen hardly any Madrid games so I could say if he's keeping them in games or anything but the stats say he's got more CS in less games and less goals conceded.

    show me these stats

    It's not all about stats anyway

    I know but if he's saying that, he should show them to back up his claims
  • JJJ7
    471 posts Sunday League Hero
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    JJJ7 wrote: »
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    Duma wrote: »
    Looking at the stats, Bravo is the 3rd best keeper in La Liga, statistically, behind Oblak and Areola. I've not seen hardly any Madrid games so I could say if he's keeping them in games or anything but the stats say he's got more CS in less games and less goals conceded.

    show me these stats

    It's not all about stats anyway

    I know but if he's saying that, he should show them to back up his claims

    Fair point
  • wijnaldum16
    3890 posts National Call-Up
    They're all short and ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Duma
    175 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited April 2016
    2435cg0.png
    5etyes.png
  • mindm4ster
    5250 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2016
    Duma wrote: »


    sorted by CleanSheets -that's not really the stat that says everything about goalkeeper
Sign In or Register to comment.