Why is TOTY Ronaldo so useless in Draft?

Goldenjokered
3801 posts National Call-Up
99 finishing? Couldn't finish his dinner
98 Pace and 90 Strength - Gets pushed off the ball and caught up to by the likes of Distin
99 Ball Control - Makes terrible touches frequently

He is easily the most broken card I've used in draft, his stats are an absolute lie.

Comments

• Crossland
    9206 posts League Winner
    98 Pace and 90 Strength - Gets pushed off the ball and caught up to by the likes of Distin

He is easily the most broken card I've used in draft, his stats are an absolute lie.

Completely opposite to that in seasons best card in the game in my opinion,I find all players you use in draft are completely different to playing with them in your UT it's like all their stats are hugely downgraded in Draft mode
  • Goldenjokered
    3801 posts National Call-Up
    Crossland wrote: »

Completely opposite to that in seasons best card in the game in my opinion,I find all players you use in draft are completely different to playing with them in your UT it's like all their stats are hugely downgraded in Draft mode

Agreed, he might actually be godlike in normal modes, players in draft always feel weaker than normal.
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    Every version of CR in draft Is ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Messi on the other hand is great
  • Joe
    4586 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah Messi is getting through players easily for me. Ronaldo is okay, but I usually play him out of position so chem might be the reason?

• FUT_Moe
    1141 posts Professional
    edited April 2016
    I tried 99 Messi, 97 Neymar, 96 Suarez, and 95 Pele, and out of all of them the best player in FUT 16 is Ronaldo 98. The most complete player. I'm speaking about regular FUT of course, and not the draft.
  • FUT_Moe
    1141 posts Professional
    edited April 2016
  • Daddy
    5748 posts Big Money Move
    Have never ever faced distin in drafts.
  • finsfan85
    13397 posts Has That Special Something
    I usually play CR7 at striker in drafts. Does really well for me. Wish I could afford him.
  • Wooly1203
    3079 posts National Call-Up
    finsfan85 wrote: »
    I usually play CR7 at striker in drafts. Does really well for me. Wish I could afford him.

• JohnDoe
    11842 posts Has That Special Something

• PTYBrozzzz
    912 posts An Exciting Prospect

• Jfo88
    22950 posts Club Captain
    Are you sure it's the card that is useless?
  • RadioShaq
    16048 posts Moderator
    Is he better in regular fut?
  • ChrisLFC
    7338 posts League Winner
    edited April 2016
    Do you play him at LW or ST? I find him ineffective out wide but amazing at ST.
  • maTTeOs_mAZzA
    3259 posts National Call-Up
    Every version of CR in draft Is ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Well it does make sense. Its so easy to get him in draft, if he played like he does outside of draft there will be a lot more angry players coming here.
  • yodj96
    510 posts Sunday League Hero
    any version of his besides the nif wins me drafts....best player in the game by a mile
  • WFCBagnall
    78763 posts Moderator
    Best card on draft.
  • juniorcbr
    7744 posts League Winner
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Best card on draft.