The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Club Atlético de Madrid

Scouser
2537 posts Fans' Favourite
What a match that was

Did Barcelona deserve a penalty at 91st minute ? Maybe

Did Barcelona deserve to go through ? No

What a game by Godin . Once again proves why he is currently the " Best " CB In the world .

One of the best games Godin has ever played. MOTM Should be a lock for him , but as we all know EA only looks at goals , so they will give it to Grizzy

iInPLdRc.png

Congrats to ATM

Respect for Simeone , what a coach

Comments

• Duma
    175 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Penalty : yes

Should iniesta have been on the pitch to get that? No

Barcelona didn't deserve to go through
  • Carswell
    8271 posts League Winner
    Would rather Oblak or Filipe Luis. Godin was amazing though ofc.
  • FUT_Moe
    937 posts Semi-Pro
    edited April 2016
    To me, Godin or Felipe Luis deserve the MOTM. Knowing EA, they'll give it to Griezmann.
  • Duma wrote: »

Thank you for your comments Mr. Enrique. Do you have anything to say about that 500th goal that keeps eluding Messi?
  • Scouser
    FUT_Moe wrote: »
    To me, Godin or Felipe Luis deserve the MOTM. Knowing EA, they'll give it to Griezmann.

Exactly

@Duma That also about Iniesta .
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 2016
    Simeone MOTM
  • Scouser
    Duma wrote: »

Thank you for your comments Mr. Enrique. Do you have anything to say about that 500th goal that keeps eluding Messi?

Actually messi has been playing bad even before having to score his 500th goal . Since like 2 months , all he does is walk around the pitch left and right just passing the ball , no idea what happened to him ? But from what i see , it's like he is now playing as a CM not even CAM . he is even much behind iniesta
  • Duma
    175 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Duma wrote: »

He'll bag it next game, 2 goals. You heard it here first.
  • Carswell
    8271 posts League Winner
    Viggo 007 wrote: »
    Simeone MOTM

Manager card adds +10 defending and stamina to all players in the squad.
  • pittphan
    3023 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2016
    someone has got to get a motm... what a performance. Greiz or Godin or Oblak is fine with me.
  • Cphee1987
    6181 posts Big Money Move
    Don't think it was an overly great match. At. Madrid are extremely boring and just camped themselves around their box. Same thing everyone hates watching Chelsea do.
  • Viggo 007
    @Cphee1987 you can same the same about Barcelona's possession play, if it wasn't for Messi I'd be dead of boredom
  • Scouser
    Cphee1987 wrote: »
    Don't think it was an overly great match. At. Madrid are extremely boring and just camped themselves around their box. Same thing everyone hates watching Chelsea do.

Don't think anyone hates watching them
  • Orison
    52863 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    @Scouser I couldn´t decide if I wanna laugh or cry when Godin was voted behind Terry on this World XI think for the ballon d´or

What a game tho, Atletico is just incredible as a unit, fairplay to Simeone what he formed there is absolutely outstanding, yes it was a pen in the end, but Barca should have had 1 red in the first leg (the Suarez kick against Juanfran) and atleast 2 this game (for Neymar and Iniesta), so I think absolutely deserved in the end :)
  • Cphee1987
    Scouser wrote: »

Don't think anyone hates watching them

Not saying anyone hates watching them but everyone hated Chelsea's style the other year and At Madrid's is no different. Yes they are a good team and have some fantastic players, generally like how they have built themselves to be a force in a league dominated by Barca and Real. But in a champions league quarter final like tonight that did not make for a good watch.
  • Viggo 007
    @Orison 101% Deserved, even more so when teams that play against Barcelona are usually handicapped by the ref
  • pumavii
    1718 posts Play-Off Hero
    iniesta slipped when he touched the ball with his hand ... i think thats why he only got a yellow .

im a barca fan till i die and win or lose ! and i hope they buy a defender and has a rocket of a shot on him or midfielder . that way we can counter the teams that play like this towards us bcuz it really is annoying lol but effective dont get me wrong ...
  • Barslund
    4644 posts National Call-Up
    @Cphee1987 the difference between Atletico and the old Chelsea is that Chelsea played that way for most of their matches, and Atletico only play that way when they need to - like today.

The true MOTM today is Simeone.
  • Orison
    Btw Atletico also should have also got a pen when Pique fouled Carrasco o:)
  • in2lpnc
    136 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Dude, and the 80% possession tiki taka isn'the boring? Don't get me wrong, I don't like Atletico, but they took advantage of what they know to do best. They can't play like Barca.

And I really look forward to the weekend, BBVA is on tracks again with 3 teams.
  • Cphee1987
    Barslund wrote: »
    @Cphee1987 the difference between Atletico and the old Chelsea is that Chelsea played that way for most of their matches, and Atletico only play that way when they need to - like today.

The true MOTM today is Simeone.

Yeah not going to disagree there. My point exactly that tonight's game was not a good watch. I do generally like At. Madrid and a lot of their players. The style they played tonight as effective as it may be is just a total bore fest. Id always want a team willing to attack their opponent to be the winner
  • Cphee1987
    in2lpnc wrote: »

Dude, and the 80% possession tiki taka isn'the boring? Don't get me wrong, I don't like Atletico, but they took advantage of what they know to do best. They can't play like Barca.

And I really look forward to the weekend, BBVA is on tracks again with 3 teams.

80% and camping a team into their own box with relentless attack after attack. It wasn't as if they got the ball at their own 18 yard box and passed it around there lol. That would be boring. But can never say a team constantly attacking is boring to watch lol
  • Mantequilla
    996 posts Professional
    Best.day.ever Barcelona were not the better team in either leg. Nice to see them crash and burn
  • GiveMeKoke
    1530 posts Play-Off Hero
    Imagine being an English Barca fan, complaining about the outcome of the match on the internet
  • PVFCB97xD
    13142 posts Has That Special Something
    Orison wrote: »

When he headbutted him* :joy:
  • Orison
    PVFCB97xD wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »

When he headbutted him* :joy:

was more like a dive to then grab his legs :D
  • DirtyDishFC
    11028 posts Moderator

There is a difference between them and Chelsea and that is the ridiculous amount of money Chelsea have spent over the last decade. that is why they get poo'd on. Atletico spend money as well but not like the big dogs. That is why people dont berate them as much (I have seen plenty of harping on Atletico before though).
  • Orison

There is a difference between them and Chelsea and that is the ridiculous amount of money Chelsea have spent over the last decade. that is why they get poo'd on. Atletico spend money as well but not like the big dogs. That is why people dont berate them as much (I have seen plenty of harping on Atletico before though).

People just love Atletico, because they have this underdog image so it´s always great when they win against the big boys, Chelsea never really had that, they spent so much money and their CL win against Bayern wasn´t even deserved, just really really lucky, so people started to hate big time on them.
  • ProHulst0s
    7182 posts Big Money Move
    Best.day.ever Barcelona were not the better team in either leg. Nice to see them crash and burn

Exactly
  • Asad97
    2230 posts Fans' Favourite
    Atletico deserved it, glad Barcelona out!! where was MSN!!!!!! HAHA!!!!