Finally...

THFC WhiteHartLane
1323 posts Professional
Yes I know it's old news to a select few on here, but I'm a proper happy bunny this evening. After playing lots of games with many different squads this past few months, which I've really enjoyed, I've sold 5 of the 7 to finance my purchase of TOTY CR7.
Yes I've paid 2.1 million which will seem crazy to some at this point in the market with TOTS just around the corner. But he'll be with me now until FIFA17 which gives me 5 months use.
Never before have I had such the best CR7 in the game. Self congratulating rant over.

Comments

• Cosmo Kramer
    558 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Toty Ronaldo is good, thanks for letting us know, i was thinking Benteke is better.
  • Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    I really hope it works for you mate and you can enjoy the rest of the season... :smile: Best of luck to you fella...
  • PureFramez
    3628 posts National Call-Up
    Hows oblak? Lol congrats though
  • ha032742
    42727 posts Moderator
    Toty Ronaldo is good, thanks for letting us know, i was thinking Benteke is better.

Some would have us believe the latter but we know the truth.
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner
    Hahaha.... BIG congrats! That still leaves me to go and I'm holding out for cheaper... wish me luck on that one.
  • Aku
    743 posts Semi-Pro
    Aduriz and Ronnie :love:
    Two headed Beasts
  • THFC WhiteHartLane
    1323 posts Professional
    ha032742 wrote: »

stevvix wrote: »
    Hahaha.... BIG congrats! That still leaves me to go and I'm holding out for cheaper... wish me luck on that one.

Cheers guys, yes @stevvix you better get on it, with this slight rise in the market and rumours of a bump to 99 at TOTS I wanted to get him safely in my club. Don't worry I've still got my fitness team so our games can be fair!!
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cf8uV-sUkAAfq6Q.jpg:large
  • THFC WhiteHartLane
    1323 posts Professional
    PureFramez wrote: »
    Hows oblak? Lol congrats though

Thanks and as for Oblak, he's decent for me and his in mainly for his Long Thrower Trait
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner

Cheers guys, yes @stevvix you better get on it, with this slight rise in the market and rumours of a bump to 99 at TOTS I wanted to get him safely in my club. Don't worry I've still got my fitness team so our games can be fair!!

Lovely fitness team too! I'll hold out for CR7 even though I know it's stupid for 200k or so... and I have no team to put around him either. We shall see.
  • THFC WhiteHartLane
    1323 posts Professional

Lovely fitness team too! I'll hold out for CR7 even though I know it's stupid for 200k or so... and I have no team to put around him either. We shall see.

You'll get him and as for the team around him, you'll be getting the BBVA TOTS around end of May if you save the rest of your coinage!!
    Play you again soon bud
  • Yes I know it's old news to a select few on here, but I'm a proper happy bunny this evening. After playing lots of games with many different squads this past few months, which I've really enjoyed, I've sold 5 of the 7 to finance my purchase of TOTY CR7.
    Yes I've paid 2.1 million which will seem crazy to some at this point in the market with TOTS just around the corner. But he'll be with me now until FIFA17 which gives me 5 months use.
    Never before have I had such the best CR7 in the game. Self congratulating rant over.

Enjoy bro! He is something else. That team is gorgeous btw. Sure it is another BBVA team, but there is no doubt that it is a world beater!
  • Yes I know it's old news to a select few on here, but I'm a proper happy bunny this evening. After playing lots of games with many different squads this past few months, which I've really enjoyed, I've sold 5 of the 7 to finance my purchase of TOTY CR7.

Enjoy bro! He is something else. That team is gorgeous btw. Sure it is another BBVA team, but there is no doubt that it is a world beater!

Cheers, shame it's only in the hands of an average player! But here's hoping it makes me a little better :smile:
  • Hagman10
    12296 posts Has That Special Something
    http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/12107932/
    Looking forward to this team more though surely? We managed to get Dembélé back in at last, thanks to Toby's beautiful header!
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner

You'll get him and as for the team around him, you'll be getting the BBVA TOTS around end of May if you save the rest of your coinage!!
    Play you again soon bud

@THFC WhiteHartLane

That's gonna be hard to do with the TOTS journey ahead. I have no idea where I'm going right now... BUT... this isn't about me, enjoy that TOTY CR7 card, and I hope to play against it soon :)
  • Orison
    67771 posts Icon
    2nd best player in the game and then not even a hybrid around him, disappointed :/
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner
    Orison wrote: »
    2nd best player in the game and then not even a hybrid around him, disappointed :/

Oh... oh... F-off and get a life! Really, people like you ruin this community with your trite comments.
  • THFC WhiteHartLane
    1323 posts Professional

Only just got him so slotting him into the team he was bought for first.
    I'll hybrid him into this somehow,
    http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/12107932/
    Cheers @Hagman10
    Brilliant news on the Spurs TOTS
    Any squad ideas on how to get my three TOTY's into the squad you made?
  • THFC WhiteHartLane
    1323 posts Professional

Oh... oh... F-off and get a life! Really, people like you ruin this community with your trite comments.

Made me laugh, there's always one
  • sxckarma
    3550 posts National Call-Up
    @THFC WhiteHartLane m8...tell me something about that motm Adruiz was thinking to put him in my spanish team , replacing his really good nif version...
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner

Made me laugh, there's always one

The thing is, it's usually me!
  • THFC WhiteHartLane
    1323 posts Professional
    sxckarma wrote: »
    @THFC WhiteHartLane m8...tell me something about that motm Adruiz was thinking to put him in my spanish team , replacing his really good nif version...

MOTM Aduriz is sick m8, 45 Goals in 60 odd games with 20 assists, which is a great return for me. He holds the ball up great like Ibra. Heading is 99 rated too.
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    edited April 2016

#BentekExposed