Hero In-Forms

1235

Comments

  • PaKu-
    44 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Soiski wrote: »
    He's gonna be extinct for sure. Utterly useless, but well, what can you expect from these morons.


  • Wooly1203
    2522 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think it's a good idea. People complain too much on this forum. At least it is something different. If you don't like the purple cards, don't use them. No big deal
  • Ben
    3463 posts National Call-Up
    The real question is... Why didn't they just release tots if they are releasing these hero if's? It gives the appearance that all they care about is people opening more packs for a longer period of time. If they really cared about the market, they wouldn't have released anything new and just fixed it asap before the new releases.
  • Soiski
    123 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Wooly1203 wrote: »
    I think it's a good idea. People complain too much on this forum. At least it is something different. If you don't like the purple cards, don't use them. No big deal
    How am I supposed to use them if they are extinct?

  • Wooly1203
    2522 posts Fans' Favourite
    Soiski wrote: »
    Wooly1203 wrote: »
    I think it's a good idea. People complain too much on this forum. At least it is something different. If you don't like the purple cards, don't use them. No big deal
    How am I supposed to use them if they are extinct?

    Wait until tots. Everything will come back IMO when people see cards plummeting in price. Extinct cards only exist because people know EA will raise the range if they buy up a player. If they started dropping them, people would sell (for the most part).
  • Ben
    3463 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2015
    Wooly1203 wrote: »
    Soiski wrote: »
    Wooly1203 wrote: »
    I think it's a good idea. People complain too much on this forum. At least it is something different. If you don't like the purple cards, don't use them. No big deal
    How am I supposed to use them if they are extinct?

    Wait until tots. Everything will come back IMO when people see cards plummeting in price. Extinct cards only exist because people know EA will raise the range if they buy up a player. If they started dropping them, people would sell (for the most part).

    So wait until tots, to use cards that aren't as good as tots cards? Makes sense
  • Wooly1203
    2522 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ben wrote: »
    Wooly1203 wrote: »
    Soiski wrote: »
    Wooly1203 wrote: »
    I think it's a good idea. People complain too much on this forum. At least it is something different. If you don't like the purple cards, don't use them. No big deal
    How am I supposed to use them if they are extinct?

    Wait until tots. Everything will come back IMO when people see cards plummeting in price. Extinct cards only exist because people know EA will raise the range if they buy up a player. If they started dropping them, people would sell (for the most part).

    So wait until tots, to use cards that aren't as good as tots cards? Makes sense

    I'm just saying that is when you can get them easily. Be my guest if you want to waste your life spamming search to get extinct cards. Not my problem, I'm on Xbox so that really isn't an issue. I just don't see the use in sitting around complaining about every little thing they do in a video game. My view is that If it upsets you so much, you should Do something else with your time.
  • o0OainavO0o
    2344 posts Fans' Favourite
    Shane wrote: »
    What is the twist ?

    EA have somehow reanimated the same piece of sh.t they just sold us half a year ago.... If the dookie be bronze, dookie be silver, dookie be gold, dookie be green (happens when you drink purple drink), dookie be black (dangerous situation there), dookie be orange, and now the dookie be purple and everyone feels they have to buy this dookie even though it is the same dookie with a different color. What a bunch of dookie, that's the twist.
Sign In or Register to comment.