Trading during tots?

Rozz
6721 posts Big Money Move
Is it possible? I have 500k and I'm looking for a method that will work during tots. I tried the inform method but ideally I'm looking for quicker ways. Anyone trade during tots fronlm previous years?

Comments

  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Flipping players is a big money move during tots
  • Rozz
    6721 posts Big Money Move
    Advait wrote: »
    Flipping players is a big money move during tots

    you mean its profitable?
  • PureFramez
    3604 posts National Call-Up
    What exactly does flipping players mean?
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Rozz wrote: »
    Advait wrote: »
    Flipping players is a big money move during tots

    you mean its profitable?
    PureFramez wrote: »
    What exactly does flipping players mean?

    Monitor prices of a few target cards through the day. Buy during the cheap hours and sell during escalated hours. 10k minimum profit per card easily. Just gotta be smart
  • Rozz
    6721 posts Big Money Move
    @Advait 10k profit per card seems crazy , i assume u are talking about higher rated cards or informs?
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Rozz wrote: »
    @Advait 10k profit per card seems crazy , i assume u are talking about higher rated cards or informs?

    Yes.
    For instance, I was making 10k per card on ST Sanchez when he was in packs. Was picking up for 95k in the morning and listing for 10k profit (110k approx) through the day and he always sold, come night time.
    You got to be vigilant though
  • Waskuf09
    46 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited April 2016
    I was making 100k profit (per card) flipping a certain 87+ rated IF last week <3
    Managed to flip a few, just like @Advait explained.
    I stopped after prices started rising a little, very risky method...

    I would only do it with cards that I would use if the flipping does not work out.
  • sxckarma
    3550 posts National Call-Up
    Advait wrote: »
    Rozz wrote: »
    @Advait 10k profit per card seems crazy , i assume u are talking about higher rated cards or informs?

    Yes.
    For instance, I was making 10k per card on ST Sanchez when he was in packs. Was picking up for 95k in the morning and listing for 10k profit (110k approx) through the day and he always sold, come night time.
    You got to be vigilant though

    with this sistem made 30 k with de bruyne this morning...1 card :)
    just focus on a big target maximum 2...then you go
Sign In or Register to comment.