Thierry Henry mostly new legend FIFA 17

13456
Agent VZ
29162 posts Player of the Year
edited April 2016
Fantastic news if it's for FIFA and not pes. Hopefully r9 and zizou next !!!
o5yr3PJ.jpg
Price prediction ??

Comments

  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    EA play is quite soon?

    I really hope it is FIFA, he'll be the first legend I buy.

    Price will be up their with Gullit IMO.
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    edited April 2016
    coatsy2008 wrote: »
    EA play is quite soon?

    I really hope it is FIFA, he'll be the first legend I buy.

    Price will be up their with Gullit IMO.

    Oh with ease he will be higher also in the beginning . Ronaldo 9 will be between gullit and Pele if he drops too. George weahs days are done if these two boys drop. :joy:
  • Campino
    26787 posts Player of the Year
    Made my day this has

  • TORZADO
    5145 posts Big Money Move
    No Del Piero no party
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    TORZADO wrote: »
    No Del Piero no party

    Isn't del smacko still not officially retired torz?
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Campino wrote: »
    Made my day this has

    Might be slightly low on the physical compared to Weah but fkn A is he gonna be one smooth customer.
  • Jfo88
    22597 posts Club Captain
    The rage when it is PES haha
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    The rage when it is PES haha

    Will be very surprising haha.. He's been very close to ea when he was playing . Graced atleast 4-5 covers if I remember. Would be hilarious though but he'd probably cost way too much for them.
  • Campino
    26787 posts Player of the Year
    edited April 2016
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »
    Made my day this has

    Might be slightly low on the physical compared to Weah but fkn A is he gonna be one smooth customer.

    Hahaha weah doesn't compare

    Henry is one of my fav players ever

    Finesse 100
    Finishing 100
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Players on fifa arent really characters so I am sceptical
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    He was on the covers of both FIFA and PES when he was at his peak, the guys he works with at sky are mostly in as legends too.


    If it is PES, what a waste :(
  • FRSM00
    5830 posts Big Money Move
    Has to be Fifa. I'm pretty sure Konami uses portraits for people's faces while EA uses all that tech.
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Campino wrote: »
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »
    Made my day this has

    Might be slightly low on the physical compared to Weah but fkn A is he gonna be one smooth customer.

    Hahaha weah doesn't compare

    Henry is one of my fav players ever

    Finesse 100
    Finishing 100

    Probably gonna be one of eas biggest money makers . Can just imagine maradona, ronaldo9, zidane and maybe beckham creating the same level of hype really. Crazy news if he's coming.
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    FRSM00 wrote: »
    Has to be Fifa. I'm pretty sure Konami uses portraits for people's faces while EA uses all that tech.

    Yup looks like that 16 way camera capture that they do.
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    FRSM00 wrote: »
    Has to be Fifa. I'm pretty sure Konami uses portraits for people's faces while EA uses all that tech.

    Could have just been a photo shoot
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Peter wrote: »
    FRSM00 wrote: »
    Has to be Fifa. I'm pretty sure Konami uses portraits for people's faces while EA uses all that tech.

    Could have just been a photo shoot

    Nope he's coming to one of the games. Just which one is the question.
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    Peter wrote: »
    FRSM00 wrote: »
    Has to be Fifa. I'm pretty sure Konami uses portraits for people's faces while EA uses all that tech.

    Could have just been a photo shoot

    Nope he's coming to one of the games. Just which one is the question.

    I mean a photilo shoot to get a portrait for pes. Rather than a shoot involving all the fifa tech
  • AlexSolm
    8145 posts League Winner
    hqdefault.jpg
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Peter wrote: »
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    Peter wrote: »
    FRSM00 wrote: »
    Has to be Fifa. I'm pretty sure Konami uses portraits for people's faces while EA uses all that tech.

    Could have just been a photo shoot

    Nope he's coming to one of the games. Just which one is the question.

    I mean a photilo shoot to get a portrait for pes. Rather than a shoot involving all the fifa tech

    Ahh fairs.. Can imagine his rights being a bomb though will be very surprising if pes has made that kind of investment and ea let this one slip.
  • FRSM00
    5830 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2016
    Peter wrote: »
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    Peter wrote: »
    FRSM00 wrote: »
    Has to be Fifa. I'm pretty sure Konami uses portraits for people's faces while EA uses all that tech.

    Could have just been a photo shoot

    Nope he's coming to one of the games. Just which one is the question.

    I mean a photilo shoot to get a portrait for pes. Rather than a shoot involving all the fifa tech
    I dont think that's how it works for PES. In their patches they add loads of new faces because it's not as complicated to do a portrait. Although they don't always come out great. I think EA went with their tech to all the English clubs at the beginning of the season to scan them but they don't add new faces in their patches because it's not worth it to go back again when they've already done the majority. (I'm not sure if this makes any sense)
  • barnseyblade
    2674 posts Fans' Favourite
    His 83 IF on UT11 was the best striker I've used.

    Wonder how the 92, 94 pace legend will play.
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Inb4 he is a playable character in temple run 3
  • Campino
    26787 posts Player of the Year
    Peter wrote: »
    Inb4 he is a playable character in temple run 3

    Made me laugh, a lot
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    I thought PES used face scan for the big names now?
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Campino wrote: »
    Peter wrote: »
    Inb4 he is a playable character in temple run 3

    Made me laugh, a lot

    Usain bolt is in temple run 2!
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Peter wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »
    Peter wrote: »
    Inb4 he is a playable character in temple run 3

    Made me laugh, a lot

    Usain bolt is in temple run 2!

    For real ??? :joy:
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    Peter wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »
    Peter wrote: »
    Inb4 he is a playable character in temple run 3

    Made me laugh, a lot

    Usain bolt is in temple run 2!

    For real ??? :joy:

    3IQdL.png
  • FRSM00
    5830 posts Big Money Move
    coatsy2008 wrote: »
    I thought PES used face scan for the big names now?

    The only person I could find that had a face scan was Neymar.
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    FRSM00 wrote: »
    coatsy2008 wrote: »
    I thought PES used face scan for the big names now?

    The only person I could find that had a face scan was Neymar.

    Same actually. I wonder what they did for the 5 legends they currently have.

  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Peter wrote: »
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    Peter wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »
    Peter wrote: »
    Inb4 he is a playable character in temple run 3

    Made me laugh, a lot

    Usain bolt is in temple run 2!

    For real ??? :joy:

    3IQdL.png

    Hahahahaha legendary. :joy:
Sign In or Register to comment.