Someone teach me to score....

Sykesy
4454 posts National Call-Up
Game after game I dominate yet finishing is terrible, regardless who I use, Suarez over 400 games, Aguero Benz Costa... Hybrid and Bpl 2 teams fail to score with both, could have 19/20 shots per game could be beat 3-0, Resigned from learning to defend, Jump between d1 to d4 due to lack of finishing..

Comments

• Ishibum
    12256 posts Has That Special Something
    Buy Tevez
    Give ball to Tevez
    Goal occurs
  • DadTbx
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Post some video clips of your game might be more helpful for others to help you.
  • hayhor1
    14219 posts Has That Special Something
    I have the same issue. Only average 1.5 goals a game. Many times I have twice or three/four times my opponents shots and lose 1-2.
  • the_big_blowfish
    1419 posts Professional
    just shoot over and over from 30 yards (this is not being ironic)
  • hayhor1
    just shoot over and over from 30 yards (this is not being ironic)

Typically that's how the people tie or beat me.
  • Crowie
    1334 posts Professional
    Finesse finesse finesse. Never blast a shot in the box. If you have good finishers then finesse shots are how you should be finishing.
  • paul24878306
    4717 posts Big Money Move
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    I have the same issue. Only average 1.5 goals a game. Many times I have twice or three/four times my opponents shots and lose 1-2.

That's not an issue..... I'm about 0.7 per game.
  • DUserUP
    545 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Crowie wrote: »
    Finesse finesse finesse. Never blast a shot in the box. If you have good finishers then finesse shots are how you should be finishing.

this tend to find shooting normal goes wide, most goals are scored from finesse for me also
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class

@stevvix disagrees
  • Springveldt
    4508 posts National Call-Up
    Play the Advanced Shooting drill, it will help immensely with your finishing.

Once you can consistently get over 30k you will finish most of your chances in game.
  • Aku
    741 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ishibum wrote: »
    Buy Tevez
    Give ball to Tevez
    Goal occurs

This !!!
  • RadioShaq
    14877 posts Moderator
    Its a lot about knowing the sweet spots. When to go near post or far and finesse or power. Its not really something you can describe. You are better off watching videos and getting in game experience.
  • Sykesy
    I used Tevez earlier in the year but decided to use the big guns, it's just so frustrating, domination for 90 minutes walk away with a defeat, Suarez Messi Ribery can't wake up but Remy and co are goal machines, I'll try the skill finishing games never really took time to use them.
  • bgp1845
    1807 posts Play-Off Hero
    finesse while inside the box.
    double tap circle for a ground shot, works really well if the keepers closed you down or your just too close to him.
    shoot often, not just when you think it's best. you'll be surprised how many will fly in from bad angles this year.
    keepers don't cover near post like 80% of the time. and sometimes from really tight angles it'll just hit them and bounce in the net.
  • Tekkerz
    3345 posts National Call-Up

• hayhor1
    hayhor1 wrote: »

That's not an issue..... I'm about 0.7 per game.

Yikes, that is rough. Sorry man. As some have said, use finesse more.
  • rapleton
    1385 posts Play-Off Hero
    Use manual or semi , you'll miss a lot more at first but get used to it and it's well better , you also score a lot more wonder strikes , no more generic angle long shots
  • Sykesy
    Cheers boys new controllers arrived so attempting the shooting drills hopefully can finish properly
  • Sykesy
    Buy Sturridge, 12 in 4.

What the kuckk is this boy all about

Different gravy
  • holdenwait
    55157 posts National Treasure
    bet you're on assisted shooting
  • Sykesy
    Ermm the fact I'm unsure right now doesn't hold well for me I reckon.