So I'm selling up

THFC WhiteHartLane
1323 posts Professional
I know I'm late but I've enjoyed an extra few weeks with better players.
Should get just under 2 million and will buy TOTY CR7 at his lowest point this week. Hoping for 1.9Kk around Thursday.

Comments

• Keynote
    1153 posts Professional
    I saw him go for 1.85 or so a couple of days back on open bid...but then it's been uphill for the weekend. Hope you get him for <2 mil!!
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner
    Aye... I'm sitting on a load of coins and waiting. We'll be battling for that TOTY CR7 :)
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    I sold my Messi today and almost cried. The little man just gets picked on too much. No way I will sell my NIF Ronaldo though. And I did replace Messi with ST Bale and Ibra. Still gotta get online to try that team though.
  • mjustic
    1318 posts Professional
    edited April 2016
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    The little man just gets picked on too much.

He has 95 balance, he's not letting off the ball that easily if you time L2 properly

• THFC WhiteHartLane
    1323 posts Professional
    stevvix wrote: »
    Aye... I'm sitting on a load of coins and waiting. We'll be battling for that TOTY CR7 :)

Sure will mate, after getting him we'll be sweet. Now I've taken the time to learn how to play with lesser players. SIF Bale felt like cheating this weekend so goodness knows what TOTY CR7 will be like!!
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    mjustic wrote: »
    The little man just gets picked on too much.

He has 95 balance, he's not letting off the ball that easily if you time L2 properly

Tell that to my opponents who run into me full bore yet never get called for a foul.
  • Everything gone except these two squads
    Main Squad

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CfwmLitWQAAgiL7.jpg:large
    Fitness Squad

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CfjknKBWEAAqEzo.jpg:large

Total Firesale, lots of people got some cheap top rateds. Being stubborn and waiting this long has cost me well over a million coins
    TOTY Ronnie better be worth it :smile:
  • Fozberry
    532 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Most of my transfer pile were discard informs other than some Ivanovics and Lallanas. Took a 50k loss on Ivanovic, sold 6 Lallanas at 8k profit and another 6 for 2k so evened off.

I'm listing all my rare gold for what I paid plus 10% and they're randomly shifting despite the fact they're overpriced. I'd maybe lose about 100k if I quick fired them. They were mostly bought at toty.

Only big hit was Messi, paid 800k. Didn't think he'd drop this hard this early, don't think there's any point selling him now.

• Fozberry wrote: »
    Most of my transfer pile were discard informs other than some Ivanovics and Lallanas. Took a 50k loss on Ivanovic, sold 6 Lallanas at 8k profit and another 6 for 2k so evened off.

I'm listing all my rare gold for what I paid plus 10% and they're randomly shifting despite the fact they're overpriced. I'd maybe lose about 100k if I quick fired them. They were mostly bought at toty.

Only big hit was Messi, paid 800k. Didn't think he'd drop this hard this early, don't think there's any point selling him now.

Ive had NIF Messi since November, his market worth means nothing to me as I've kept him all the way through. The reason for the Firesale was due to trying to get TOTY CR7 this week before his price starts to rise. If I can get him for 1.95kk then all the loses should even out as he was 2.8kk a month ago
  • BerserkCo
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I sold my Messi today and almost cried. The little man just gets picked on too much. No way I will sell my NIF Ronaldo though. And I did replace Messi with ST Bale and Ibra. Still gotta get online to try that team though.

Hi.
    Intersting u say this as due to prices so low i was able to afford him for the first time.
    But after a few seasons with him ended up selling due to crazy way people attack you whenver he gains possesion.not worth the hassle.
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    I would wait till till TOTS Ron's out mate if they give him another 98 card the TOTY will drop like ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • simmarjit
    516 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mackie17 wrote: »
    I would wait till till TOTS Ron's out mate if they give him another 98 card the TOTY will drop like ❤️❤️❤️❤️

And if they bump the TOTY to 99, price gonna rocket.
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    I don't see why they'd bump the TOTY there's no precedent for that, havnt they just re released cards in the past / why does the TOTY have to be the best card.

While I'm not saying your wrong about them upping the TOTY, personally I wouldn't bet all my coins on it
  • THFC WhiteHartLane
    1323 posts Professional
    Mackie17 wrote: »
    I don't see why they'd bump the TOTY there's no precedent for that, havnt they just re released cards in the past / why does the TOTY have to be the best card.

While I'm not saying your wrong about them upping the TOTY, personally I wouldn't bet all my coins on it

At this stage in just interested in getting the TOTY card at just under 2kk as its beastly and I'm bored of trying to predict the market or what gimpish move EA will try with cards etc.
  • THFC WhiteHartLane
    1323 posts Professional
    Typical though that now I have 2 million his cards are at 2.1, gotta have 3 more boring days waiting for sellers to list at current value rather than the after weekend inflated price.
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    BerserkCo wrote: »

Hi.
    Intersting u say this as due to prices so low i was able to afford him for the first time.
    But after a few seasons with him ended up selling due to crazy way people attack you whenver he gains possesion.not worth the hassle.

Looks like I am buying him back. I miss him too much. When he wasn't getting rammed off the ball he did like to weave around people and score those finesse shots.
  • Acker
    1224 posts Moderator
    Robben TOTY was upgraded last year to allow the TOTS to be -1 due to the constraint caused by multiple IF's

So a upgrade to Ronaldo's TOTY is more than possible
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    Acker wrote: »
    Robben TOTY was upgraded last year to allow the TOTS to be -1 due to the constraint caused by multiple IF's

Interesting, so expect a 99 Ronnie then
  • Mackie17 wrote: »
    Acker wrote: »

Interesting, so expect a 99 Ronnie then

Hoping for this and trusting the market not to reflect this possibility with a price hike
  • THFC WhiteHartLane
    1323 posts Professional
    So I'm at 2,055,000 if someone see's TOTY CR7 at 1 coin under this please let me know, I'm going all in :smile: