help!!!

dutchdani
290 posts Sunday League Hero
Anybody can tell me what i am doing wrong. was winning many games, but now losing almost everything for a week! Please help!

Comments

• Asad97
    2230 posts Fans' Favourite
    Take a day off
    Play the next day
  • dutchdani
    ?
    Asad97 wrote: »
    Take a day off
    Play the next day

It,s a week. Don,t think it help.
  • Asad97
    2230 posts Fans' Favourite
    dutchdani wrote: »
    ?
    Take a day off
    Play the next day

Play 1 game offline.
    Then take deep breaths.
    Calm Down.
    Do not rush your game, pass slowly.
    Win
  • Tee
    908 posts Professional
    Try a new formation...play 2/3 TOTW/offline season
  • ukler8
    4744 posts National Call-Up
    dutchdani wrote: »
    ?
    Take a day off
    Play the next day

Play 1 game offline.
    Then take deep breaths.
    Calm Down.
    Do not rush your game, pass slowly.
    Win

You never cease to amaze me :D
  • dutchdani
    will try play team off the weak, the game drives me crazy, many years never happens for such long time!
  • paul24878306
    4717 posts Big Money Move
    I had a week off, came back Friday, and cant win for anything. Im loosing 7-8 NIL, never never let more than 4 in any game yet in 16. I normally score 1 or 2, but Im struggling to get any.

• dutchdani
    so sad this week
  • dutchdani
    so down to div 5 never was so low in april
  • Mhmm
    19 posts Ball Boy
    Same happened to me. I have two ~500k solid teams. First touch took about 3sec before they could do anything with the ball, 3meter passes went 7meters off, loosing every airball with Boateng to some 147cm st and so on and so on. And that was even worse playing against 78-81ovr teams.

So i made myself two 20k low rating teams and they actually play much better than my good teams. Suggesting to try.
  • dutchdani
    thanks for tip, sad if that,s thrue!
  • Mhmm
    19 posts Ball Boy
    I think so too. Im not great player but before this i usually played 5games 3W 1D 1L.
    Now im loosing 4 and winning 1. Didnt change anything and opponents didnt get better. Actually opponents were worse than usually.

Played shittier team and playing was much easier.
  • NindozG
    2852 posts National Call-Up
    Change teams, take a break and come back with a new formation. Focus and play the way you were playing when you won all those games.
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner
    I'm on this bandwagon again! I've lost my last 9 or so matches... even in the Gold Cup. I'm currently 13-0 down in my current Gold Cup match as I put the controller down after 10 mins in and 3-0 down due to absolute and TOTAL BS. Strangely enough, before this "bad run" I won my previous 5 games...

I don't mind being thrashed by a better player but this is getting really, really, very, very stupid.
  • dutchdani
    edited April 2016
    I saw a on youtube video ovvy and he says that the game is patched! I don,t know if it,s thrue but i feels weird the game!
  • Jackets20
    1190 posts Professional
    I happens. I went into division 6 and got crushed my first 4 games. Came back the next day and got enough points to hold the division. Next couple days on new season I got 15 points and was doing great. It is just rough sometimes loose 4, win 3. I will take being about .500 as that should get you moved up divisions.
  • Sandell85
    7553 posts League Winner
    Go and read the forums formation guides and try see if that helps