The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

Do new packs stack left to right or right to left?

mrwf-
86 posts Has Potential To Be Special
When I get the packs for the Super Deluxe edition at midnight tomorrow, will those appear on the left of my existing Jumbo Premium packs or on the right? I want to open them so I don't lose them next week but I also don't want to open the draft packs I'm stacking for TOTS.

Cheers.

Comments

• FlyingPorkChop14
    4185 posts National Call-Up
    What are you cheering for?
    :trollface:
  • hayhor1
    15065 posts World Class
    mrwf- wrote: »
    When I get the packs for the Super Deluxe edition at midnight tomorrow, will those appear on the left of my existing Jumbo Premium packs or on the right? I want to open them so I don't lose them next week but I also don't want to open the draft packs I'm stacking for TOTS.

Cheers.

Didn't the packs fibish already?
  • mrwf-
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    mrwf- wrote: »

Cheers.

Didn't the packs fibish already?

No. That's the Deluxe Edition. The Super Deluxe runs until late June/early July.
  • Orison
    51139 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    just check which pack it is?
  • Dasco
    6505 posts Big Money Move
    @Orison

Q: If he has X premium jumbo packs and 2 of them are the super delux packs, which expire after a week, please explain how he "checks" which 2 out of X are the delux packs as draft packs don't expire.
  • mrwf-
    Answer: They show up on the far right in the web app separate from the other packs of the same kind but are inaccessible on the console for some reason

qBxTcMt.png