TOTS Mahrez and Payet price predictions?

Zlatan
140 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I have 600k and want to get both along with NIF Aguero and 88 Neymar. Do you think I can get those 4 for 600k?

Comments

• JimmyVulmer
    6178 posts Big Money Move
    Both will be pricey due to hype. You may not be able to afford them during the BPL TOTS but I bet they'll drop afterwards.
  • Dan is Clutch
    25454 posts Player of the Year
    Payet won't be that expensive because he'll be a LW.
  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner

He'll have 84-85 pace on a tots card, which is easily quick enough for a winger. I think both will be fairly expensive due to hype in comparison to wingers from other leagues.
  • pittphan
    3023 posts National Call-Up
    Both will be pricey due to hype. You may not be able to afford them during the BPL TOTS but I bet they'll drop afterwards.

This is basically right. The key with Mahrez is whether EA decide to upgrade skill moves before TOTS, which seems unlikely now but has some chance of happening). Mahrez would be 88 rated with crazy stats and 5* skills... That could make him 200k+ after the BPL tots - if no skill UP than he will be around 150k in the long run. Payet has a lot of hype, but he will likely be a LM for TOTS. I expect him to be 100k-200k and closer to 100k after BPP tots is over.

So 600k should be enough if you are willing to wait a bit... It will be interesting to see the prices of TOTS compared to the extremely low prices last year - Sanchez was like 250k - crazy cheap
  • Dan is Clutch
    No_NaMe wrote: »

He'll have 84-85 pace on a tots card, which is easily quick enough for a winger. I think both will be fairly expensive due to hype in comparison to wingers from other leagues.

Pfff that's still to slow for most of the FIFA community. :joy:
  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner

True :joy: But I will certainly be picking him up! Him and marchisio are the two I want the most.
  • Dan is Clutch

True :joy: But I will certainly be picking him up! Him and marchisio are the two I want the most.

Cannot wait mate. I won't be using him at LW though. Ill be using him either CM or CF.
  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner

Cannot wait mate. I won't be using him at LW though. Ill be using him either CM or CF.

I'll probably be swapping him in-game to cf in a false 9. Might give him a few games at LW to see how he is.
  • hoban95
    49459 posts FIFA Cover Star
    The sooner we get the BPL TOTS the better. Be good to move onto the better TOTS.
  • Dan is Clutch
    hoban95 wrote: »
    The sooner we get the BPL TOTS the better. Be good to move onto the better TOTS.

:joy:
  • hoban95

Can't wait til Serie A TOTS, then i can splash my cash.

Nobody wants Spurs or Leicester players anyway.
  • Dan is Clutch

I just want my boy Dimi. :love:
  • hoban95

I want Lorenzo badly.
  • Runefang
    6045 posts Big Money Move
    If Mahrez tops 150k after a few days of being in packs I'll be surprised, though I assume he'll win poty so that could cause some additional hype for the kiddies to buy into.

Payet will probably be 100-150k if hes on the left.
  • Dan is Clutch

I want Lorenzo badly.

He'd be amazing with 4* skills.
  • Gaarl
    3650 posts National Call-Up

Hope that's true so I can get Dele, Dembele, Kane, Toby and Dier for less than expected. :D
  • hoban95

I want Lorenzo badly.

He's amazing anyway. He's been phenomenal this season. When he had the major injury last season it was like nothing news. Now the whole f*cking forum and their dog wants him and talks about him. :joy:
  • hoban95
    Gaarl wrote: »

Hope that's true so I can get Dele, Dembele, Kane, Toby and Dier for less than expected. :D

Yeah you can have those budget players mate
  • Dan is Clutch

I want Lorenzo badly.

He's amazing anyway. He's been phenomenal this season. When he had the major injury last season it was like nothing news. Now the whole f*cking forum and their dog wants him and talks about him. :joy:

I've not used him tbh. If his TOTS is affordable then maybe i'll give him a go.
  • hoban95

I want Lorenzo badly.

I've not used him tbh. If his TOTS is affordable then maybe i'll give him a go.

SMH
  • DoD_Jester
    26477 posts Player of the Year
    All about the Napoli players and Marchisio

WGAF about ayet? :joy:
  • hoban95

This man knows!
  • Hippyboy6
    16899 posts World Class
    Apologies for the silly question but why would Payet be LW when all 3 of his card are CAM? I know he plays there but if they were going to change position, wouldn't they do that with the upgraded card?
  • DoD_Jester

This man knows!

3/4 weeks mate, ill have that fresh Insigne and fresh higuain in my club for a road to 1000 games, dont care if there all in singles, ill get them there :joy:
  • DoD_Jester
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    Apologies for the silly question but why would Payet be LW when all 3 of his card are CAM? I know he plays there but if they were going to change position, wouldn't they do that with the upgraded card?

pretty sure he set up in a cam for his 3 if games(showing how good he is there)

personally i think hell be a cam though, just on the left side of the squad
  • hoban95

This man knows!

3/4 weeks mate, ill have that fresh Insigne and fresh higuain in my club for a road to 1000 games, dont care if there all in singles, ill get them there :joy:

Mate i'll be there right with ya.

TOTS Lorenzo, TOTS Dybala and TOTY Pogba!
  • DoD_Jester

This man knows!

im so much more hyped for Higgy than Dybala mate, took me a while but once I got used to having him instead of a little nipper up top I realized just how good he(the up 86) really is

Only thing that will chance my mind is is Dyb is stupidly low(300k) and i cant see that whatsoever
  • Dan is Clutch

I really hope he is a CAM but he plays LW every single week.
  • hoban95

This man knows!

im so much more hyped for Higgy than Dybala mate, took me a while but once I got used to having him instead of a little nipper up top I realized just how good he(the up 86) really is

Only thing that will chance my mind is is Dyb is stupidly low(300k) and i cant see that whatsoever

Nah Dybala is my guy man. Love watching him play irl, even before the Juve move.

And my team atm is

TIF Insigne-UP Dybala-Costa

false nine

Plays unreal, Dybala is a don.
  • DoD_Jester

I really hope he is a CAM but he plays LW every single week.

maybe he will be then, can honestly say ive rarely seen WHU play this year, though I did watch you today